annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I have this fear that I'll go blind by SN though I have nothing to base that on. Does anyone have any insight?

straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
I've never heard of anyone going blind. Here's a list of unsuccessful attempts and what the survivors experienced, though the list is outdated and lacks insight as to how these people fared beyond the immediate aftermath. Still good info and will hopefully assuage your fears of going blind should an attempt fail. I briefly delved into medical literature on the longterm impact of SN poisoning and found only one report of a man being diagnosed with DPHL following an unintentional intake. However, that outcome is stated to be quite rare, is a risk of any method that causes hypoxia, and doesn't include blindness as symptom.

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, BrainShower, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
That shouldn't happen due to SN, SN causes fainting by lactic acidosis or low oxygen and then death by cerebral hypoxia. Blindness is unlikely, although if you are revived after MetHB hits 70%+, you might suffer brain damage. The window to revive you + suffer brain damage is pretty small though, most people that are saved don't get complications.

• Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I learned a new word.

Reactions: annointed_towers
itsbigbraintime

itsbigbraintime

SN Wizard
Feb 14, 2020
Sure. I failed an SN attempt, and I'm doing perfectly fine. Physically, at least.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BrainShower, betternever2havbeen and annointed_towers
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
@itsbigbraintime I'm glad to hear you are doing well after an attempt. Did you document it at the time? I would like to read about your experience if you made a thread about it, or would you be open to questions?

itsbigbraintime

itsbigbraintime

SN Wizard
Feb 14, 2020
@betternever2havbeen I did make a thread on it, but I did not document it very well because it was mostly impulse. If you'd like to message me questions though, I'm glad to answer!

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Dm me if you want

Reactions: Deleted member 65988