• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wieu73

Student
Oct 20, 2023
I saw a lot of people mention MDS for SN but I have no idea what does MDS stand for can anybody pm me what MDS is?

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Source that is probably watched by European authorities. But possibly still accessible for other countries.

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
Can anyone pm me the link for mds

Reactions: Lullaby
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Yall be careful who you answer

Reactions: Cakeisalie, dreamingofrest, haibane and 2 others
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
Ditto on the link request. I tossed my SN back in 2022 when I was trying to recover, and literally the biggest mistake ever.

Really thinking this might be the year for me, so it'd be nice to get everything planned and ready now.

T

taslim

A girl has no home.
Oct 8, 2023
If you find out please let me know. I'm looking too and everyone's been really rude about it.

L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
I too would be interested in this source. If someone would kindly PM this source I would be most greatful

S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
Would someone mind messaging me too please-live in UK

Mongoose

Mongoose

Apr 26, 2023
This is a first for me. I've always shied away from begging. But All my SN from my previous order is all gone. I am not a new member; I've posted since April last year. If anyone would be kind-hearted enough to PM me. I've tried so many different places with no luck. I'm out of places to turn to now.

Reactions: BehindTheWorld and Catch-22
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
This is a first for me. I've always shied away from begging. But All my SN from my previous order is all gone. I am not a new member; I've posted since April last year. If anyone would be kind-hearted enough to PM me. I've tried so many different places with no luck. I'm out of places to turn to now.
I wish someone would send me a PM with the same info...

ab_

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
Looking into it a bit more, I've done my best to find it. From the looks of It MDS is a scam
Completely false and I can personally vouch for his product. That being said some users in the UK have received wellness checks (I personally haven't but I ordered years ago nor am I in the UK)

People are rightfully hesitant about sharing legitimate sources with new or relatively new users. Law enforcement and journalists have made accounts on SS before seeking information on sources from other users in PMs so they can shut them down.

Reactions: Cakeisalie
greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
I just got burned on an SN scam and I'm wondering about this. Would be hugely appreciated if someone could help me out. I've had a prior account here and I'm willing to talk to prove I'm trustworthy

greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
It is not, since I received my SN from them recently. So have other users.
Do you mind sharing what country you are in? How long did your shipping take?

Reactions: noname478
B

butternutsquash

Nov 28, 2023
Would someone be able to PM me the source please? My last order of SN was confiscated, I'm hoping to try again with a more discrete source this time around.

D

devilsnjd

Feb 16, 2024
I figured it out on my own and I encourage you all to do a bit of digging if you are serious about ctb'ing. What else could take precedence over a bit of research for what ultimately is the biggest and last decision of your life? Many people will not PM the source for obvious reasons.

Its really not that hard. I found it with a google research for "buy sodium nitrite" and a bit of scrolling on the results page, coupled with some logic as to what MDS could stand for.

Good luck to you all.

Reactions: uniqueusername4 and Tears in Rain
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
I figured it out on my own and I encourage you all to do a bit of digging if you are serious about ctb'ing. What else could take precedence over a bit of research for what ultimately is the biggest and last decision of your life? Many people will not PM the source for obvious reasons.

Its really not that hard. I found it with a google research for "buy sodium nitrite" and a bit of scrolling on the results page, coupled with some logic as to what MDS could stand for.

Good luck to you all.
Did you use incognito or anything?

D

devilsnjd

Feb 16, 2024
MDS is the new kenneth Law…….bet he's making a fortune but it won't last as its flooded this site now
I agree, glad my order is on its way. In the last week alone everyone is asking for this and only this specific source.

Status
Not open for further replies.