I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
Microdosing shrooms has helped me immensely. I no longer feel totally lethargic all the time and only constantly think of death. I can do school work with the help of them. Fast forward to today when something bad has happened to me recently and I'm thinking about death as a solution. Whenever I'm in a rough spot I think of death as a solution. It's not quite with the desperation I felt before shrooms but I still feel that it's logical. Shrooms have helped me have motivation and overall sense of well-being but haven't really seemed to change my mind. Actually on a high dose it just reinforced this thought. Can antidepressants change my mind? I don't want to hurt anymore.

When I'm not in a rough spot I still think about death, just I have no desire to seek it out. I still think I'd be better off dead though. Everyone would be better off dead. There'd be no more suffering. This mindset makes it hard for me to truly be okay. It's unshakable. It makes it hard for me to imagine having friends. Who would want to or even should be around someone like me? I'm all alone. What kind of life is that being all alone all the time?

Last edited:
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Antidepressants don't antidepress let alone get rid of suicidal thoughts. They just numb you a bit. It really pisses me off when the media calls them happy pills. If only.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Nope, I don't think so. They can only "less the amount of depression, anxiety, sadness" but they will always be there to haunt you unless your mind somehow trascends negativity. (which is what happens with drugs and alcohol, but the thing is to feel like that without taking them)