• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
Is it really as easy as they say? In any pharmacy do they sell N without asking questions or requiring a prescription?

Another question: Are there other Latin American countries that have N legalized and it wouldn't be a problem to buy?

Reactions: Tonight634
A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
Peru, Bolivia , Lima.

All sell it OTC at very cheap price. You just have to bribe them maybe.

The name is different there but just ask for pentobarbital.

Reactions: Sunset Limited, NearlyIrrelevantCake, FinalPeace and 1 other person
fruit-loops

fruit-loops

Student
Jun 27, 2021
Peru, Bolivia , Lima.

All sell it OTC at very cheap price. You just have to bribe them maybe.

The name is different there but just ask for pentobarbital.
Is that true? So I can go to a pharmacy in Lima, put 100$ on the counter and get it?

Last edited:
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Is that true? So I can go to a pharmacy in Lima, put 100$ on the counter and get it?

I think that's the wrong approach.

If they are hesitant to sell it to you lay more money down on the table . Otherwise just try to get it at the regular price

Not that it matters as long as you get it

Reactions: Sunset Limited, NearlyIrrelevantCake and deleted
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Many pharmacies will ask for a prescription. Try another place if that happens.

You are also more likely to succeed if you have someone local (usually your cab driver) request it for you.

Reactions: Sunset Limited
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
I just had a friend who was in Mexico recently and I asked them to try and get it for me. They went around to a handful of pharmacy's but wasn't able to get it. It wasn't sketchy or anything and they knew what it was but didn't have it I guess. I'm thinking and hoping anyway if someone wanted to put the time in and look more underground for it maybe they could find it but idk. It's easier to just order from D I guess as opposed to trying to fly all over the world to track it down. As far as me personally though I would prefer to buy in person.

Reactions: deleted
sunny/omori

sunny/omori

necessary? unnecessary?
Apr 3, 2022
Any recent experiences getting N from Latin America?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Any recent experiences getting N from Latin America?
I'm curious about this too as my preferred route. Would much rather end it there and not have to deal with the hassle of shipping from someone I can't see and possible interception.

N is indeed difficult to get. Recently I asked for it from two different sources who are involved in the drug trade and both told me flat out no. However I suspect one of them wanted to turn me into a junkie first so he could milk the most out of me. Maybe the guy could get it after all but is holding back, wants to get me addicted to something he can sell to me over a period of time. For the record I have no involvement in illegal drugs and have never been a user.

sunny/omori

sunny/omori

necessary? unnecessary?
Apr 3, 2022
I'm curious about this too as my preferred route. Would much rather end it there and not have to deal with the hassle of shipping from someone I can't see and possible interception.

N is indeed difficult to get. Recently I asked for it from two different sources who are involved in the drug trade and both told me flat out no. However I suspect one of them wanted to turn me into a junkie first so he could milk the most out of me. Maybe the guy could get it after all but is holding back, wants to get me addicted to something he can sell to me over a period of time. For the record I have no involvement in illegal drugs and have never been a user.
In my case seems the only way to get it. I would have to die abroad though.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
In my case seems the only way to get it. I would have to die abroad tought.

My rough plan if I do choose to CTB is to go this route. If it's a success on the purchase I definitely will be reporting it here.

See my post history on my experience trying to obtain N from a known international drug trafficker

But my CTB is not imminent. I have things left to do that could be extended a few years into the future . Hard to think I could extend beyond that