• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Spiny Lobster

Spiny Lobster

Jul 16, 2020
It's all I have and I want to CTB before the weekend ends.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Where is the image?

Edit: I mistakenly thought you said "can this rope....". To your question, I think it will kill you if its strong. Some thin rope are strong and some not. But I'm curious to know how painful it will be compared to medium or large size rope. I too only have thin rope at the moment. Can someone (especially ppl who attempted full suspension) assure me and OP that the pain won't be different because consciousness is lost quickly. I plan on using some cloth on my neck to prevent skin burn and also it also add few mm (1 or 2). OP I think you should also do this.

Last edited:
sighingspider

sighingspider

Hi, How are you.
May 28, 2020
Probably not a good idea, so I won't recommend you to try. IF it does choke you, which prob wont then you are fine. But that would mean it would have to be really strong. The rope would suddenly work like a line. The line would ultimately slit your throat. Normally that would be quick, but that is because someone is pulling the line towards them. This on the other, is gravity trying to pull you down. There is a high chance that the line would cut a little bit into your throat and just stop. Blood will splutter everywhere and you would die in roughly 10 minutes. Depending on how deep the cut is. If the cut is small, you could still save your heart from pumping excess blood by putting a cloth on the bleeding neck. If it is too deep, then its going to be painful. Very.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Disclaimer: I am NOT an expert on this method. I do know, however, that people have been successful using this method with almost anything as a rope. If success is determined by the result, then yes, the rope you have could very likely work.

That being said, what usually ends up being most important is the time leading up to death. Will the device work quickly enough to knock you out soon so there is minimal pain and less chance of SI kicking in? How likely are you to abandon the method mid-process? How long will it take for you to die and is it likely that you could be found during that time?

So while a thin rope could do the job, be mindful of how it may impact other factors.

Spiny Lobster

Spiny Lobster

Jul 16, 2020
I got the rope and though it may not be the thickest (or the longest), I feel like it can do the job. Only thing is, I don't want to hang myself from home. What are good places to do it outside?