L

lordofbody

Feb 18, 2021
Can 45acp pierce the skull? A 9mm bullet can pierce through the skull. Does a 45acp bullet have the power to pierce through the skull?

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
IIRC from the megathread, at least part of it will remain within the skull cavity. Best bet is intraoral gunshot aiming up at the brain stem. 45 w/ hollow points is recommended in the thread.

L

lordofbody

Feb 18, 2021
IIRC from the megathread, at least part of it will remain within the skull cavity. Best bet is intraoral gunshot aiming up at the brain stem. 45 w/ hollow points is recommended in the thread.
I can't find hollow points :( I only have this picture.

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I can't find hollow points :( I only have this picture.
I heard there is a shortage due to everyone's anxieties about COVID. It might better to hold off until things cool down and the supply returns to normal.

L

lordofbody

Feb 18, 2021
I heard there is a shortage due to everyone's anxieties about COVID. It might better to hold off until things cool down and the supply returns to normal.
The 45acp bullet in the picture won't work?

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
The 45acp bullet in the picture won't work?
If you have the bullets and the gun, I don't see why not. I thought you were having issues obtaining them. If you go through with it, make sure you are out in the middle of nowhere in case things go wrong. You do NOT want to come back from being shot in the head with a 45.

L

lordofbody

Feb 18, 2021
If you have the bullets and the gun, I don't see why not. I thought you were having issues obtaining them. If you go through with it, make sure you are out in the middle of nowhere in case things go wrong. You do NOT want to come back from being shot in the head with a 45.
Thank you for the answer. I wanted to hear that.

L

lordofbody

Feb 18, 2021
These are my assumptions.
- 45acp does not have the power to pierce the skull.
- Even if it pierces the 45acp skull, it cannot go too far. This means damaging only one lobe of the brain.
- Have you read a piece of news that was shot in the head and killed with 45acp?
- I've read news about 9mm suicide.
- 45acp is a story for me.

Can you show me a picture or news of someone shot in the head with a 45acp?