• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Rn110bg101, glitchgirl and 1 other person
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
No, please don't do things in a hurry.... Calm yourself down, oki? Give yourself some time.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
fluffymuffin

fluffymuffin

Oct 11, 2020
Ill just commit suicide today since im a fat tub of lard who cant los weight
Don't be so hard on yourself. Losing weight is not easy and it requires a lot of work. Listen to music or distract yourself to make sure you won't do anything rash.

Reactions: Vault of Memories
bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
Hey, if you need to talk with someone you can send me a message, please don't do anything too fast, loosing weight requires patience and so does planning how to ctb, you will loose weight, don't be so harsh with yourself please
I hope better days come by.

Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
I just want you to know that you are not alone, I've suffered weight gain from being on anti depressants and it's no fun at all. My inbox is always open if you want to chat/pm/DM.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
You know when the weight dropped off me? When I realized life was a giant sham. Corrupt sick evil show were puppets. When I sat around worrying how others saw my flabby saggy pimple ass I couldn't lose a lb but when I accepted the meaning of life is so God and the elite have fun with their fingers up your ass and hands in your pockets I eat stardust and shed stardust.
Realize the matrix if you will... However it takes all joy out of food for the rest of your life.

Reactions: not4us