liz!!!!!

liz!!!!!

liz <3
Feb 8, 2023
ok so i literally know no one who got as into TWD as me in this day and age so this is just a call for any and everyone i can get 😭 y'all remember 400 days? when did y'all find out clementine killed eddie? i never played 400 days because i don't think it's on xbox gamepass but i played 1-4 and literally didn't realize. i didn't notice until after watching..i honestly watched a lot of playthroughs but i think i REALIZED while watching corykenshins playthrough. the way i freaked out over that for days with no one to talk to about it....FEELINGS???

Reactions: stupidugly
stupidugly

stupidugly

Walkin' the Line
Feb 6, 2023
i've played through all of them myself! i actually never realized it, how did it happen?

Reactions: liz!!!!!
liz!!!!!

liz!!!!!

liz <3
Feb 8, 2023
i've played through all of them myself! i actually never realized it, how did it happen?
hi!!! sorry i took so long,, no notifications :') i probably should have said spoiler so i'm saying it a bit late but spoiler!!! when she went to get AJ from that one town during the raid in S4 he ran into her and immediately became hostile. said something along the lines of, "i'm not letting you fuckers take a kid!"
he immediately with from my memory no question aimed to fire and it was quick-timed to kill him or get shot. really sent me into a spiral when i realized :')
also wanted to mention but forgot to but this is VERY ENDGAME.... literally second to last scene.

Reactions: stupidugly
stupidugly

stupidugly

Walkin' the Line
Feb 6, 2023
damn now that rings a bell yea, its been a crazy ride with how we see clem when we first saw her in S1 to her growth in S4, it's a very cool thing to see

Reactions: liz!!!!!
Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
I don't know how I stumbled upon this thread but I used to be HUGE into the Walking Dead game series. I wish they never discontinued the franchise, although Season 3 and 4 weren't that great.