• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Ok so i'm making this post in hopes of finding someone to aid me (i highly doubt tonight is possible now but for tomorrow brilliant) i wanna CTB shocker i know i have the perfect method that would allow me to do so,but it causes me emotional discomfort

I've tried using background sound to alleviate the stress but to no avail what i need is someone by my side i know this as one night i spent close to 2 hours trying this method

What is different now i'll be using a polyster bag as opposed to a plastic one and now i have viable sleeping meds that will make this easy and painless to do correctly all i need is someone to be on call while i'm conscience so i can focus on them as opposed to the bag on my head

Again been looking for someone like this for awhile now so if i could find someone soon that can ideally do late night my time I'd appreciate it massively

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aeselle and melancholymallory03
R

RushedJudgement

Apr 16, 2024
What exactly is your time zone, if I may ask?

R

RushedJudgement

Apr 16, 2024
9:22pm as the time of writing this if that gives any indication

Ah, I see. That's one hour off of my time zone, it's 10:24 pm here right now.

I'm not certain, is it legal to call during someone's attempt to CTB and not do anything but exist there for emotional support? Like, could someone get trouble for not doing anything to prevent it?

But besides that, I would be honoured if it would help make your last moments a little more peaceful, if you're absolutely certain about your decision.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Ah, I see. That's one hour off of my time zone, it's 10:24 pm here right now.

I'm not certain, is it legal to call during someone's attempt to CTB and not do anything but exist there for emotional support? Like, could someone get trouble for not doing anything to prevent it?

But besides that, I would be honoured if it would help make your last moments a little more peaceful, if you're absolutely certain about your decision.
I'm honestly not sure myself,with end to end encryption we should be fine but idk how minor or major the risk is. With us not being in the same country not sure laws would apply though as you can't really do much

Again maybe something you'd need to look into yourself for closure but I couldn't see why they'd be an issue legally personally

R

RushedJudgement

Apr 16, 2024
I'm honestly not sure myself,with end to end encryption we should be fine but idk how minor or major the risk is. With us not being in the same country not sure laws would apply though as you can't really do much

Again maybe something you'd need to look into yourself for closure but I couldn't see why they'd be an issue legally personally

I'll have a look at that just to be certain, yeah, but if there really is no issue on the legal side, then as I mentioned, I'd be honoured to be able to give you some semblance of peace if it's the way you choose for yourself.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'll have a look at that just to be certain, yeah, but if there really is no issue on the legal side, then as I mentioned, I'd be honoured to be able to give you some semblance of peace if it's the way you choose for yourself.
Again I can't see why they would be given i've asked you for closure and you haven't inacted this situation in any way. Again i don't wanna say for certain but i'm pretty confident nothing would really come of it but you do some research and get back to me when you feel comfortable

R

RushedJudgement

Apr 16, 2024
Again I can't see why they would be given i've asked you for closure and you haven't inacted this situation in any way. Again i don't wanna say for certain but i'm pretty confident nothing would really come of it but you do some research and get back to me when you feel comfortable

Sounds like a plan. When I've done my research, is there a way to reach out to you directly or shall I just respond again here?

R

RushedJudgement

Apr 16, 2024
We can use whatever platform you'd like

Alright, so, as far as I can tell, it shouldn't be a bad problem since I'm not inciting you to do anything or whatever, I just exist there as support for your mind, so to speak. At least that's the way I interpret it.

And hmm, I don't know whether I can write PMs on here already, maybe Discord or something?

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Alright, so, as far as I can tell, it shouldn't be a bad problem since I'm not inciting you to do anything or whatever, I just exist there as support for your mind, so to speak. At least that's the way I interpret it.

And hmm, I don't know whether I can write PMs on here already, maybe Discord or something?
Yes disc could work wanna dm me ur user

Reactions: RushedJudgement and Worndown
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I hope all goes well.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923