• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

私はあなたと一緒に飛びます

May 14, 2019
Look, it was stupid, alright? But hell - I was curious to see what the sensation would be like, you know? To be honest, I really felt like it would be more of a choking sensation, but it turns out my head just....had like the most intense pulsing sensation, sound started to sound different and my vision started to go all wonky.
Now, I obviously won't be using this method to CTB, firearms or possibly the night night method, but I just felt like trying something, I guess.
So apologies if any of ya'll facepalmed.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
lol.
was this a serious attempt or just a "cry for help"?
were you just "attention seeking""?

Reactions: marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
? Spm384 mid grey marle  ashley trainer socks bamboo trainer socks 2

• Love
Reactions: sólstafir, been_there and not_a_robot
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Look, it was stupid, alright? But hell - I was curious to see what the sensation would be like, you know? To be honest, I really felt like it would be more of a choking sensation, but it turns out my head just....had like the most intense pulsing sensation, sound started to sound different and my vision started to go all wonky.
Now, I obviously won't be using this method to CTB, firearms or possibly the night night method, but I just felt like trying something, I guess.
So apologies if any of ya'll facepalmed.
That's... Probably you compressing the jugular and slowing blood flow through the carotid. Probably.

Reactions: marcusuk63, not_a_robot and Rez_MbChB
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Yeap sounds like you were just cutting off the blood supply. A much more peaceful way to go than chocking IMO .

Reactions: RM5998
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
How is experimenting with a sock, being an idiot? Sounds like you wanted to conduct an experiment without actually CTBing.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Yeap sounds like you were just cutting off the blood supply. A much more peaceful way to go than choking IMO .

So the OP found the elusive "sweet spot" and can consider the experiment a success, yes?

Reactions: Rez_MbChB and RM5998
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
So the OP found the elusive "sweet spot" and can consider the experiment a success, yes?
Certainly sounds like it, from my experience with experimenting with bloodchokes at least. hopefully he can re-create it, something I've found really hard :(

Reactions: Soul