Sep 26, 2021
Screenshot_20231129_130130_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Reactions: IsThisEverything, LittleBlackCat, Seered Doom and 2 others
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
Oh man I wish I was British.

If anyone knows of any of these studies in America, please let me know indefinitely! I will never not be interested.

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
  • Informative
Reactions: Cloud Busting
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
I got to the assessment stage last time, had bloods taken and some other tests.. then had loads of questions asked and at the end told I wasn't successful. I was gutted, especially as I'd travelled miles.. my trial was for DMT - in hindsight I'm glad it didn't go ahead cos DMT sounds like a really intense drug.

The people were really nice though, I'd like to try again to get on a trial, I recommend it. The guys behind this company are great people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cloud Busting
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I got to the assessment stage last time, had bloods taken and some other tests.. then had loads of questions asked and at the end told I wasn't successful. I was gutted, especially as I'd travelled miles.. my trial was for DMT - in hindsight I'm glad it didn't go ahead cos DMT sounds like a really intense drug.

The people were really nice though, I'd like to try again to get on a trial, I recommend it. The guys behind this company are great people.

Mght b wrth tryng agn

Reactions: LittleBlackCat and Cloud Busting