• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

runningonempty

Jul 16, 2020
The police was called on me and I was taken against my will for being suicidal. After a few hours in cuffs and in the ER, I managed to convince the doctor there that I was fine. I was sent home and only forced to call a therapist.

I had a previous 5150 hold and signed a document that banned me from buying guns for 5 years. It's expiring soon and I am excited to finally blow my brains out.

I am worried that I might've gotten myself banned again though. Any body got 5150'd but didnt get admitted? Could you still buy guns?

• Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Morituri_Te_Salutant and bea1974
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I don't think you were 5150ed since you were not admitted to a hospital, I am not a legal expert though.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Wouldn't you have gotten a paper or document of some kind saying you were? I doubt they would do it without telling you.

EdibleGasMask

EdibleGasMask

Jan 30, 2020
Red flag law lasts five years? Jesus christ. When they force you to see a therapist is it at your expense too?