• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LM10

LM10

May 28, 2020
hi guys

if someone has no access to all method is it good enough to overdose on caffeine any advise plz

• Aww..
Reactions: idontwannadothisanym
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
  • Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: LonelyNick, Nutmeg, Didymus and 5 others
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
mean person - I am not sure it will be a comfortable way to go

• Love
Reactions: Skathon and LM10
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
I would not recommend it (though, the intoxication is rather amusing for the first few hours). Furthermore, it is usually not lethal.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, autumnal, Darksektori and 1 other person
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Sometimes your better off googling. Nobody heres an expert.

• Love
Reactions: LonelyNick, Wayfaerer, Done at Fifty and 3 others
shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
Do a site search on caffeine. You'll find several accounts by members who took massive amounts of caffeine pills and lived to write about it. In short, it's not very lethal and all who go through it describe it as a horrible experience.

• Love
Reactions: Saed, autumnal, Darksektori and 4 others
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
Caffeine? Seriously? The most addictive widely used drug in existence? Ok Nicotine is up there too but i doubt someone's going to smoke a carton of cigarettes in an hour. Perhaps if you drink gallons of coffee or soda maybe but your teeth will probably fall out before then. And while I'm sure you could OD on Caffeine why would you want to? Unless you dont want to sleep for 3 days but if there is one thing I can say for certain is that CTB by Caffeine is probably as reliable as Hanging yourself with a pair of earbuds bought from the dollar store, you know the ones that break after 10 minutes of use, or that break just from opening the package. But seriously no ...just no, but if you really think you can pull it off it's your decision, it's just that you're likely going to regret making such a choice that's all.

Last edited:
Reactions: LonelyNick, starshotplagues, TimeToBiteTheDust and 1 other person
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Won't work.

Reactions: autumnal and Darksektori
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
I doubt you'll really get anywhere with it, because you will need a ridiculous amount of whatever it is you'll be ingesting, but:

Reactions: Darksektori
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
I would not recommend it (though, the intoxication is rather amusing for the first few hours). Furthermore, it is usually not lethal.
Um it's not amusing period, but everything else I agree with.

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Um it's not amusing period, but everything else I agree with.
Considering that I was also extremely amused by asphyxia during my last attempt... My ability to experience painfulness or amusement is rather disturbing unusual, I suppose.

D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
Considering that I was also extremely amused by asphyxia during my last attempt... My ability to experience painfulness or amusement is rather disturbing unusual, I suppose.
No worries, no two people's emotions and battles with "inner demons" are the same.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Sometimes your better off googling. Nobody heres an expert.

Well, there are a few people here who could be considered relatively expert (not me!).

hi guys

if someone has no access to all method is it good enough to overdose on caffeine any advise plz

No, definitely not.

A forum search is usually the easiest way to find previous answers on frequently-asked methods like caffeine.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-search-only-extended-information-png.34273/

Reactions: XYZ, Skathon, LM10 and 1 other person
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Difficult and painful

Reactions: Skathon and autumnal
T

thats_a_wrap

Jun 1, 2020
I imagine it would be horrible and very unlikely to work. One too many coffees is bad enough.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, LM10 and autumnal
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I've mixed stimulants together and almost died not intentionally, let me tell you its really scary and uncomfortable, it's an awful painful panicky way to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, LM10 and autumnal
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Overdosing on caffeine is extremely rare. You would need an antiemetic as you would vomit before CTB. You would also need it in powder or tablet form. A person died from ingesting 51g of caffeine but it was slow. Really not a reliable method.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Skathon, LM10 and 1 other person
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
I can drink caffeine to an extent, but I can't take supplements or excedrin. When I had too much I was shaky, probably confused and on my way to psychotic. Not a great feeling.

• Love
Reactions: LM10
B

Bigyeah

Jul 18, 2020
I doubt you'll really get anywhere with it, because you will need a ridiculous amount of whatever it is you'll be ingesting, but:

Amazing site to see what would be needed. Impossible for almost all liquids. However from my online searching apparently fatal dose of caffeine(pills in my plan) is 200mg/1kg of body weight. There have been accounts of completed suicide by this method

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
who the fuck care about u man ??
Come on man, that hurts..
I was laughing about the image that guy posted in response to your post. It made me crack up.

• Love
Reactions: Nutmeg
Nutmeg

Nutmeg

Maybe I ate all the marshmallows, maybe I didn't.
Aug 16, 2020
Come on man, that hurts..
I was laughing about the image that guy posted in response to your post. It made me crack up.
Apparently, just because we are suicidal we are not supposed to laugh at anything, we are not supposed to find anything funny. Lol we are not humans anymore and we gotta stay serious about everything 24H/24... Why? Well... because we are suicidal. *shakes my head aggressively*

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Too painful. Though I must say it is quite something to see people assume you would be chugging coffee. Even though it is too painful to be viabl method, the method itself should be clearly understood: it is not pills, it is pure powder.