blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Saw this on a news site today

Anyone know any more about a substance like that. I know my heart starts to race if i do 2 red bulls a day. so drinking something like 60 cans worth i think would send me into override.

• Wow
Reactions: Circles, puppy9 and Life+me=error
Snowx88

Snowx88

Jun 29, 2019
You need to take a shitload 20 grams + plus you will feel extreme anxiety , panic and terror eventually until your heart stops beating.
You can die with lower dosages if you have pre existing problems with your heart or other health issues

Reactions: Painted Bird, Strumgewehr and Circles
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
This is perfect for anyone looking to CTB while making it look like an accident.

Thanks for posting @blanketyblk

Reactions: Sunset764, Circles, Ssrejisser and 1 other person
Umbra

Umbra

Trans Girl
Mar 15, 2019
Yeah, caffeine powder can even be lethal on accident. If you really want to go this way buy powder or be ready to down a lot of pills. Liquid caffeine is unlikely to kill you before you feel full and can't drink more.

Reactions: Circles and jake3d
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Saw this on a news site today

Anyone know any more about a substance like that. I know my heart starts to race if i do 2 red bulls a day. so drinking something like 60 cans worth i think would send me into override.
A guy just killed himself by mistaking it for protein powder and croaked.
Dad is crusading to "raise awareness of deadly poison!"

Seems like an unpleasant way to go though.
This is perfect for anyone looking to CTB while making it look like an accident.

Thanks for posting @blanketyblk
Bingo!
The guy who died walked around announcing to family "my protein powder tastes bitter! It must be spoilt!"
Yet did not call EMS for what must have been very unpleasant symptoms. (He also drank alcohol, but dad has no crusade against that deadly poison.)
I definitely wondered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, jake3d and Circles
Snowx88

Snowx88

Jun 29, 2019
A guy just killed himself by mistaking it for protein powder and croaked.
Dad is crusading to "raise awareness of deadly poison!"

Seems like an unpleasant way to go though.

Bingo!
The guy who died walked around announcing to family "my protein powder tastes bitter! It must be spoilt!"
Yet did not call EMS.
I definitely wondered.
Did they specify the dose he ingested ?

Reactions: Circles
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Reactions: jake3d, Strumgewehr, Circles and 1 other person
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Reactions: jake3d, Vegrau and DreamCatcher
Snowx88

Snowx88

Jun 29, 2019
No way only a teaspoon killed . That's roughly between 1-5g . Well he was a kid so maybe he was light weight .

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Can you consider someone who just won the darwin award a Grade-A-Beef?!
Well... Now he's only good for cooking and eating.
/kidding. But we do it to animals and nobody has a problem with it, I'm just saying.
No way only a teaspoon killed . That's roughly between 1-5g . Well he was a kid so maybe he was light weight .
For a "hangover cure"... He drank the caffeine right before passing out from previous alcohol binge.

makes more sense now.
I think if I ingested too much caffeine I'd just vomit, It's very rough on my stomach.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and jake3d
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
But we do it to animals and nobody has a problem with it, I'm just saying.
You can say that again, I hate us human, me included, for our cruelty toward animals. We are a cancerous cell attacking the animal kingdom.

• Love
Reactions: jake3d, Sunset764, Thorn and 4 others
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
You can say that again, I hate us human, me included, for our cruelty toward animals. We are a cancerous cell attacking the animal kingdom.
Animals are the sincerest creatures on this planet, and I will always adore them. Humans are the cancer of this planet.
If you read the article, it states he consumed as much as 10,000mg, which is 10g.

• Hugs
Reactions: jake3d and not_a_robot
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
Caffeine is a poison, so it's definitely possible to die from it.

Dying from it will be unpleasant though, so I wouldn't recommend it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, jake3d and not_a_robot
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Seems like most drugs work on slowing the heart or causing oxygen transport problems. Caffeine does the opposite, lets make things go fast until they break!

Certainly an option and legal and easy enough to get, I'm just not sure the experience would be as pleasant as other options. I'm not even sure how they'd treat it, might not be something easy like SN OD to cure hours later. Certainly worth a look and more research.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
possible but the likelihood of taking it to where its quick and painless is low.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
possible but the likelihood of taking it to where its quick and painless is low.

If the result is a heart attack, then she will feel some chest pain and then pass out.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
If the result is a heart attack, then she will feel some chest pain and then pass out.
true. but a few people don't take enough. some people don't pass out. there was a guy who's chest exploded after drinking 20 cans of redbull. he had a heart attack but he was sent to the hospital and survived.

this is just not my method of choice.

hanging or nembutal is how i want to go.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Circles and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
true. but a few people don't take enough. some people don't pass out. there was a guy who's chest exploded after drinking 20 cans of redbull. he had a heart attack but he was sent to the hospital and survived.

View attachment 13327

this is just not my method of choice.

hanging or nembutal is how i want to go.

Good point. And if you have a heart attack, people might walk in on you and then you will be taken to a hospital quickly. Then there will be surgery etc...

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Can you consider someone who just won the darwin award a Grade-A-Beef?!

Well he is beef. Not because of his smart you know lol. But honestly I think he is hot and I have hot for guys that's... Innocent as a rock.

• Hugs
Reactions: jake3d and not_a_robot
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
How long do you think it would take to kill you?

T

Taetre

Apr 9, 2019
This sounds promising. Powdered caffeine is cheap and quite easy to get ahold of. Wondering about dosage and painfulness. In BB circles people consume well above 800mg daily with not many effects. Even combined with ephedra it seems relatively innocous. (ECA stack)

P

ProlongedSentence

Mar 14, 2019
You can NOT buy this online anywhere in the USA without a valid commercial license.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
This sounds promising. Powdered caffeine is cheap and quite easy to get ahold of. Wondering about dosage and painfulness. In BB circles people consume well above 800mg daily with not many effects. Even combined with ephedra it seems relatively innocous. (ECA stack)
I dunno, I think it would be painful and unpleasant. I feel gross if I drink too much energy drinks or coffee.

mrwonderful

mrwonderful

May 21, 2019
You can NOT buy this online anywhere in the USA without a valid commercial license.
I purchased 50 grams in Canada with no troubles, it was just a bit pricey. I took half of 1/4 teaspoon and I was wired for the whole night.

Reactions: Lennox
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Sounds awful from what I've heard. A member here explained his attempt to me. Not pleasant.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Stimulant ODs in general are nasty.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Lennox and not_a_robot
W

whereisfreedom

Student
Feb 3, 2019
Would not do this. Many years ago I accidentally took too much pure Caffeine powder. It was horrible.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Lennox, jake3d and 1 other person
Rex2019

Rex2019

Can't wait for the summer
Feb 23, 2019
Would not do this. Many years ago I accidentally took too much pure Caffeine powder. It was horrible.

Why was it horrible? What were your symptoms?
I wonder how many of the "dumb" people who "accidentally" fall off taking a selfie or take too much caffeine powder are actually people commiting suicide but don't want to leave their families with the stigma of suicide.

Last edited:
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
What you need is / Pure Caffeine Anhydrous Powder, just 2 table spoons will kill you out right.