• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

redbull

redbull

Oct 29, 2019
I would like to get more people's thoughts on pure caffeine powder. It's what's available atm. Worth it for somebody who is desperate?

• Hugs
Reactions: RecycledAtoms
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Extremely painful, not reliable enough. Why don't you check the mega threads for something for peaceful? Meanwhile vent here and don't hold back. Welcome.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae and Let'sgetoutofHERE
B

bornsinner

Student
Oct 26, 2019
if u take it in mega doses it can be fatal

redbull

redbull

Oct 29, 2019
I'm getting more and more desperate as the days go by and that caffeine powder is calling to me. I don't know what to do

AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Stuck- the guilt of leaving or the pain of staying
Nov 8, 2019
Aw man, I hope you don't go down a painful and unreliable route.

I get that your desperate, I can understand, but everyone deserves a peaceful exit.

I hope you are ok for now, please if you need someone to talk to either PM me or say hi on the chat, I'm in and out of it quite a lot and always check my private messages.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Let'sgetoutofHERE and CrushedHopes
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
Like the others above me said, please conduct proper research on peaceful CTB methods. We have a lot of resources here.

Reactions: Let'sgetoutofHERE
redbull

redbull

Oct 29, 2019
It's all i have right now and I'm at the end of the line.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I guess yr user name is apt! But yes have to say I agree with the above posts I'm afraid.

J

Jeremy

Jul 11, 2019
I know what you're feeling and I get it. Wouldn't recommend the caffeine OD though, I tried that once and it was extremely, extremely, seemingly interminably unpleasant and I felt horrid for *hours*. Just my two cents, if I was limited to caffeine I would honestly rather go through the pain I'm living in than the pain of going out that way.

Reactions: dras23
redbull

redbull

Oct 29, 2019
I know what you're feeling and I get it. Wouldn't recommend the caffeine OD though, I tried that once and it was extremely, extremely, seemingly interminably unpleasant and I felt horrid for *hours*. Just my two cents, if I was limited to caffeine I would honestly rather go through the pain I'm living in than the pain of going out that way.
How much did you take?

Whitewash11235814

Whitewash11235814

Experienced
Oct 21, 2019
Nah. That's a poor choice. This is just self-harm.

RecycledAtoms

RecycledAtoms

Electrode
Nov 9, 2019
I would like to get more people's thoughts on pure caffeine powder. It's what's available atm. Worth it for somebody who is desperate?
I definitely agree with others. This is not a good idea. I recently OD'd on caffeine with multiple 5-hour-energy drinks. I don't think it really matters WHERE the caffeine is coming from. Caffeine is caffeine. I wouldn't say it was "painful". But it was EXTREMELY unpleasant.

IF you are intent on doing it this way, I would HIGHLY recommend NOT doing it without some sedatives and/or anti-anxiety medicines such as xanax. Definitely some STRONG anti-nausea medicine too. As for the amount of powder, I wouldn't go with any less than 10Grams.

Reactions: redbull
redbull

redbull

Oct 29, 2019
@RecycledAtoms How did it make you feel exactly?

RecycledAtoms

RecycledAtoms

Electrode
Nov 9, 2019
@RecycledAtoms How did it make you feel exactly?
Very hard to explain. The best way I can put it into words is: I felt like I had a trillion little bugs inside of me trying to push out of my skin all at once! My heart was almost pounding out of my chest. My face felt very fuzzy. I had extreme nausea. After throwing up all the liquids in my stomach, I couldn't stop "retching". It may not "sound" all that bad, but it's a nightmare.I can't imagine how I would have felt if I had taken a lethal amount. Cardiac arrest is NOT fun. And that's most likely what would happen.

I would strongly plead with you to choose another method. It isn't worth it to go this way.

Reactions: dras23 and redbull
redbull

redbull

Oct 29, 2019
Very hard to explain. The best way I can put it into words is: I felt like I had a trillion little bugs inside of me trying to push out of my skin all at once! My heart was almost pounding out of my chest. My face felt very fuzzy. I had extreme nausea. After throwing up all the liquids in my stomach, I couldn't stop "retching". It may not "sound" all that bad, but it's a nightmare.I can't imagine how I would have felt if I had taken a lethal amount. Cardiac arrest is NOT fun. And that's most likely what would happen.

I would strongly plead with you to choose another method. It isn't worth it to go this way.
This def doesn't sound pleasant. F*ck

ObsessiveCompulsive

ObsessiveCompulsive

Sep 26, 2019
I consumed a lot of caffeine in my life, large amounts in a day, don't know if I OD'd but definitely was close, this method will just hurt you. I would not recommend.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018

The physical symptoms of caffeine overdose--including irregular heartbeat--sound too scary to me. I drink a shot of coffee (about 1/3 an average serving) most mornings. If I have more, throughout the morning I get heart palpitations and even have trouble catching my breath. I can only imagine what a massive dose would mean...

Sorry you've been brought here. Whatever choice you make, I hope it's as peaceful and painless as possible.

Reactions: ObsessiveCompulsive
redbull

redbull

Oct 29, 2019
@FTL.Wanderer my heart is already messed up

• Aww..
Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
risk of being way too painful. but it's possible.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Stimulants would have to be a pretty horrible way to die.
Caffeine is a particularly "dirty" one too.
Please reconsider.

Reactions: Meditation guide
M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020
I bought some in the UK earlier in the year having come across reports of it being used here - https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/19/tran...after-overdosing-on-caffeine-tablets-7960909/

In Australia, there was an accidental death from someone taking it, which has prompted people to call for it to be banned - https://www.bluemountainsgazette.co...-after-death-of-blackheath-man-lachlan-foote/

I hadn't heard of the SN method, not even knowing the difference between sodium nitrate and sodium nitrite, and my main concern is being able to import SN into the UK without it being intercepted.