• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hailspark

hail
Jan 23, 2024
Hi! I've recently seen a lot of articles on the Panera Bread lemonade killing people with its high caffeine content. Although these people did have pre-existing heart conditions I've been thinking if you drank enough it might get you? Anyone have any knowledge of this or know how painful it would be to ctb through caffeine?

Reactions: sserafim
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's very uncomfortable, painful and nearly impossibly to die from it like you mentioned unless one already has a pre-existing heart condition.

Reactions: sserafim and trashhologram
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
You generally want to overdose on CNS depressants and absolutely not on CNS Stimulants or anything similar to a stimulant

Reactions: hailspark, sserafim, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
If you don't have a pre-existing condition that would kill you as a reaction to high caffein intake, then you will most likely suffer from all of the possible side affects before anything extremely harmful happens to you. Sometimes I OD on caffein just for the sake of a rush and in those moments my heart can feel funny (I also thought many times that it's gonna stop any minute lol).

Reactions: sserafim
M

MerryGoDown

Jul 1, 2023
Damn I've been hoping this kind of ingestion method would work
Thanks for the info yall <3

Reactions: rozeske
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
You generally want to overdose on CNS depressants and absolutely not on CNS Stimulants or anything similar to a stimulant
This right here. A stimulant OD is horrible. I obviosly didn't die but I sure as fuck felt like I was going to. I had no energy, vomited a lot and just felt very, very uncomfortable. Hot and cold at the same time, feeling like I would pass out but didn't and there was a LOT of puking. Did I mention that I was throwing up a lot? 😂 Moral of the story: do not overdose on stims.

• Hugs
Reactions: hailspark, sserafim, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
I'm pretty sure it's possible to buy pure caffeine powder or you can extract pure caffeine from caffeine pills. You only need a little powder to OD. However, it's a very scary way to go out so I wouldn't do it

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim and ImsooDone1N
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
This right here. A stimulant OD is horrible. I obviosly didn't die but I sure as fuck felt like I was going to. I had no energy, vomited a lot and just felt very, very uncomfortable. Hot and cold at the same time, feeling like I would pass out but didn't and there was a LOT of puking. Did I mention that I was throwing up a lot? 😂 Moral of the story: do not overdose on stims.
Yeah, I have first hand experience in stim OD as well and bro was it absolute hell😭 They had to give me like 2-3 injections of Lorazepam to knock me out. Absolutely the worst method I've experienced by far.

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, ImsooDone1N and trashhologram
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
Yeah, I have first hand experience in stim OD as well and bro was it absolute hell😭 They had to give me like 2-3 injections of Lorazepam to knock me out. Absolutely the worst method I've experienced by far.
Damn, that sounds bad. I just suffered alone. I OD'd accidentally at my then friends apartment and I walked home, like 1,5 kilometers. I still don't know how I managed to get home; it took me a long time. Although I left when I wasn't puking anymore. When I got home I just laid in bed hoping I wouldn't die. After some time I fell asleep. I didn't have any benzos or anything to help. I think it was kinda mild OD but I'm never doing that much speed ever again!

• Aww..
Reactions: DepressedChemMajor
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Probably work on me as I've a dicky heart. I can't take anything with caffeine in or I become tachycardic

• Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N