• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Before26

A little tired
Dec 15, 2021
I feel as though I'm in a similar boat to many other people where finding N or SN is incredibly difficult. I've also looked into Fentanyl patches but all these things are so illegal and tough to source easily. This idea of painless, I'm starting to disregard as I realise that N is the only pain free guarantee and that's not available to me.

My preferred method at the moment is ingesting some pills and ODing, and recently I looked into caffeine pills.

One night I decided to hell with it and took 20 pills (50mg caffeine each) (I weigh around 39kg), not really with the hope of dying, with the hope of something happening and it being maybe a cry for help. But, the effects of 20pills on my body were crazy… while the caffeine was in my body, I lost the ability to walk but felt no nausea, so just laid in bed… all night.

The next week, I had dizzy spells, balance issues, bad eyesight in one eye, bad hearing in one ear, Intense migraines, and extreme drowsiness. I'm back to normal (ish) now.

Thought I'd report back to the class that it's not a fun method, although the worst part for me was the crash afterwards. I realise I just didn't take anywhere near what the lethal dose was for my body weight…

I think this method may eventually be successful for me but I guess there isn't much known about it still.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, MolinaKeyLime and _Minsk
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
There are other supposedly possible ways to go. Look up an exit bag. It's the preferred method of a few right-to-die advocacy groups.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and Illcryaboutitlater
B

Before26

A little tired
Dec 15, 2021
There are other supposedly possible ways to go. Look up an exit bag. It's the preferred method of a few right-to-die advocacy groups.
I'm not sure why psychologically but I find the idea of ingesting something quickly and dealing with the consequences much easier than actively doing all the steps involved in something else. I guess my mindset is still aiming for "whoops I'm dead" ha

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and Noctis
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
That makes sense. It's easier to dissociate that way.

Well, it's definitely not my method, but if this speaks to you, then best of luck catching that overly-caffeinated bus.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
I personally didn't have a good experience trying to ctb with caffeine although I did overestimate how much I took and as a result didn't reach 'lethal' limit. After 26 or so hours of pain and vomiting I called an ambo on myself.

Sometimes I wish it worked, others I'm glad it didn't. I still look at the remaining pills wondering if I should try again cause I'm sure my kidneys wouldn't survive this time.

I had hallucinations throughout and they kept shaking me every time I felt I was losing consciousness. Maybe if it weren't for that I'd be gone. Who knows honestly

• Hugs
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Dont want to discourage you but that option doesn't seem to have a a lot of chance to succeed,. Your body will most vomit all of it.

• Hugs
B

Before26

A little tired
Dec 15, 2021
Yeah it does feel as though it may not succeed. I've read reports of people who have CTB in this way… but there's so much room for error.
I personally didn't have a good experience trying to ctb with caffeine although I did overestimate how much I took and as a result didn't reach 'lethal' limit. After 26 or so hours of pain and vomiting I called an ambo on myself.

Sometimes I wish it worked, others I'm glad it didn't. I still look at the remaining pills wondering if I should try again cause I'm sure my kidneys wouldn't survive this time.

I had hallucinations throughout and they kept shaking me every time I felt I was losing consciousness. Maybe if it weren't for that I'd be gone. Who knows honestly
That sounds awful. I think that's the issue, when I survived, it was cause I didn't take the lethal amount at all! But the impact was atrocious - who was shaking you? The hospital?

How was the recovery time, any long term problems?

Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Yeah it does feel as though it may not succeed. I've read reports of people who have CTB in this way… but there's so much room for error.

That sounds awful. I think that's the issue, when I survived, it was cause I didn't take the lethal amount at all! But the impact was atrocious - who was shaking you? The hospital?

How was the recovery time, any long term problems?

Yeah, i feel you there. I remember a uni student did a while back and I guess I underestimated how tricky it would be.

It wasn't the hospital, I was having hallucinations while still in my home of people shaking me, like I feel the surface under me shaking. Weird experience, I get psychosis anyway and excess caffeine can cause them too.

I'd say the recovery time was around 2 weeks total, I spent only a couple days in hospital and had to stay in the lounge of my house most of the time after while I regained strength and rehydrated myself. I also had to take medication for around a month after to reduce stomach acid so it could heal.

Most of the issues were resolved in hospital. I've had general stomach pain since then, it's getting better with time. It's not super bad but noticeable. I also have struggled to drink caffeinated drinks recently, not sure if it's an anxiety thing or not. I think that's all, I'm surprised none of my organs have in their two weeks notice lol.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I feel as though I'm in a similar boat to many other people where finding N or SN is incredibly difficult. I've also looked into Fentanyl patches but all these things are so illegal and tough to source easily. This idea of painless, I'm starting to disregard as I realise that N is the only pain free guarantee and that's not available to me.

My preferred method at the moment is ingesting some pills and ODing, and recently I looked into caffeine pills.

One night I decided to hell with it and took 20 pills (50mg caffeine each) (I weigh around 39kg), not really with the hope of dying, with the hope of something happening and it being maybe a cry for help. But, the effects of 20pills on my body were crazy… while the caffeine was in my body, I lost the ability to walk but felt no nausea, so just laid in bed… all night.

The next week, I had dizzy spells, balance issues, bad eyesight in one eye, bad hearing in one ear, Intense migraines, and extreme drowsiness. I'm back to normal (ish) now.

Thought I'd report back to the class that it's not a fun method, although the worst part for me was the crash afterwards. I realise I just didn't take anywhere near what the lethal dose was for my body weight…

I think this method may eventually be successful for me but I guess there isn't much known about it still.
This method is very unlikely to work, though it may damage you- I had caffiene poisoning (not on purpose) and it leads to very painful vomiting- I would recommend not using this method.

F

Felix007

I’m so done
Sep 12, 2022
the lethal dose is about 200mg/kg so, for someone who is 70kg, it would have to be 14g at least... im wondering whether to eat something before or afterwards or not at all, in order to reduce vomiting as much as possible, what do you think? (planning on taking 100g in pills)..