Pipsqueak!

Pipsqueak!

hi there.
Jul 14, 2023
Hey everyone. I'm currently writing this post a couple hours after the start of 2024. January 1st. It's 1:34 am right as I'm typing this, and the date will likely be different by the time I finally post this. Hopefully later this year.

By now I've likely tested out my method a lot and will finally be going through with it within a day or so. To mods viewing this, If I haven't shown any kind of activity a week after this post is made then consider disabling my account. If my attempt fails I don't want to have to go out of my way to create a new account, that's why I ask for a delay. Otherwise I'll reply saying I failed.

I knew about this sites existence for awhile, but didn't bother to look for it until that YouTube video (y'know which one I'm talking about) showed up in my recommended, by then I was already very depressed so I looked and found the site with a quick 'sorrow solutions' google search. Surprisingly, It really wasn't that hard to find. Literally one of the first results. I lurked for long while before finally creating an account in July of 2023.

I know I haven't made much of a name here as I don't post much. I only really look for information on my chosen method and occasionally privately talk with other members. Despite this, though, I'm happy I found this forum. If I didn't I would've probably just taken every pill I have in the house, lol. Genuinely, thank you, and all the people who were helpful during my time here.

Bye now. 🫡

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness, ctvunny, Islacchi and 36 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Farewell, If you are no longer with us I hope you are free of your sufferings and I wish you ethernal peace ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Ashu, Venessolotic, MatrixPrisoner and 2 others
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Good luck, I hope you go peacefully.

Reactions: Venessolotic, MatrixPrisoner, Anri_wants_peace and 1 other person
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
I hope you finally find your peace <3 Good luck

Reactions: Venessolotic, MatrixPrisoner and Princess_Kitty
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace! Good luck!

Reactions: Venessolotic and Princess_Kitty
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I wish you good luck and hope you find peace! 💜

Reactions: Venessolotic
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
good luck!!! you're v brave :) i plan to join u soonish. if it succeeds, i hope u find in death the peace u couldn't find in life<333 if it fails, i look forward to ur update.

Reactions: Ashu and Venessolotic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: Ashu, Venessolotic, Trakehner and 1 other person
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I wish I got to know you better. I wish you safe travels.

Godspeed, friend.

suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
Hi @spiritmoon,
I hope everything is alright.
You were last seen yesterday. Are you still with us?

Reactions: Ashu
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for a gentle passing into peaceful slumbers, unmet friend.

Reactions: Venessolotic and divinemistress36
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good luck, i wish you a peaceful ending.

Per ardua mortem.

steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
Hey everyone. I'm currently writing this post a couple hours after the start of 2024. January 1st. It's 1:34 am right as I'm typing this, and the date will likely be different by the time I finally post this. Hopefully later this year.

By now I've likely tested out my method a lot and will finally be going through with it within a day or so. To mods viewing this, If I haven't shown any kind of activity a week after this post is made then consider disabling my account. If my attempt fails I don't want to have to go out of my way to create a new account, that's why I ask for a delay. Otherwise I'll reply saying I failed.

I knew about this sites existence for awhile, but didn't bother to look for it until that YouTube video (y'know which one I'm talking about) showed up in my recommended, by then I was already very depressed so I looked and found the site with a quick 'sorrow solutions' google search. Surprisingly, It really wasn't that hard to find. Literally one of the first results. I lurked for long while before finally creating an account in July of 2023.

I know I haven't made much of a name here as I don't post much. I only really look for information on my chosen method and occasionally privately talk with other members. Despite this, though, I'm happy I found this forum. If I didn't I would've probably just taken every pill I have in the house, lol. Genuinely, thank you, and all the people who were helpful during my time here.

Bye now. 🫡
May you find peace

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I wish you a peaceful end to your life. Farewell

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Wish you eternal peace! Fly away.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Good luck

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I wish you all the peace and happiness that you deserve, goodbye.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I hope you have found peace. ♥️🤗♥️🤗♥️

Venessolotic

Venessolotic

Antinatalism + Promortalism
Jan 19, 2024
I'm hoping the end of your life is peaceful. Goodbye.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Pipsqueak!

Pipsqueak!

hi there.
Jul 14, 2023
This will be the last post I make before I attempt. thank you all for the kind words, unfortunately I put off my CTB by a few days to talk with people in my life and such. Mostly because I want to leave things on a good note and I am still afraid of dying. Wish me luck, lol, I'll probably need it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness, sukuna, Dliena and 8 others
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
This will be the last post I make before I attempt. thank you all for the kind words, unfortunately I put off my CTB by a few days to talk with people in my life and such. Mostly because I want to leave things on a good note and I am still afraid of dying. Wish me luck, lol, I'll probably need it
I hope you find peace! Safe travels and good luck! :heart:

Dying isn't easy! If you cannot do it it's ok!! We're here for you!!

• Informative
Reactions: Reuthry, Dliena, SVEN and 4 others
Pipsqueak!

Pipsqueak!

hi there.
Jul 14, 2023
I hope you find peace! Safe travels and good luck! :heart:

Dying isn't easy! If you cannot do it it's ok!! We're here for you!!
Thank you. I decided to wait, I am still afraid even though I want to die. I'm gonna stay around a little longer. Sorry for wasting everyone's time, next time I won't make a goodbye thread ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Oneness, starrchaoz, http-410 and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Thank you. I decided to wait, I am still afraid even though I want to die. I'm gonna stay around a little longer. Sorry for wasting everyone's time, next time I won't make a goodbye thread ❤️
Don't worry!! Welcome back!! You didn't waste any time of anyone here!! As I said dying isn't easy even if we want it so much!! I wanted to die so much most of the time - especially last summer - but Im still stuck here. Rn I'm not so much suicidal.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DeathsShootingStar, http-410, rozeske and 1 other person
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Sorry for wasting everyone's time, next time I won't make a goodbye thread ❤️
Goodbye threads are fun! (This sounds wrong, but I can't think of another term.)

You don't have to oblige anyone either way btw! You can say or write whatever you please, that's your life. And there will always be people that support you here no matter the course taken.

• Love
Reactions: sukuna, Dliena, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Don't stress your self up over it. We are here for you whatever you decide. It's definitely not an easy thing to do. You are not alone. I have made scheduled goodbye threads and deleted them last minute so many times I have lost count.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, http-410 and Praestat_Mori
Shadowpriest

Shadowpriest

было плохо - будет хуже
Jan 20, 2024
Bona mors! GL

R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
The timing is personal to you.
We are witness to your purpose....never need to apologize for changing plans....it is always as it should be.
Blessings on your continuing journey/

• Love
Reactions: DeathsShootingStar