L

ladybug

Aug 8, 2024
I found on the internet where I can purchase Nembutal but how can I tell if it's a scam

Reactions: kinderbueno
NOT NORMAL

NOT NORMAL

Aug 1, 2024
I guess i saw somewhere that the company has stopped making them, But can you dm me the website?

Reactions: kinderbueno
Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024
I guess i saw somewhere that the company has stopped making them, But can you dm me the website?
That would be against the rules of this site. Use DM if you must know. Likely a darknet market.

I found on the internet where I can purchase Nembutal but how can I tell if it's a scam
If it is on the clearnet, chances are it's a scam.
If it's on the darknet, on marketplaces with escrow, you may be somewhat protected against scams.
If you have the substance in hand, and need to test it without ingesting any, an organization like "Energy Control International" provide free drug testing. You have to know how to ship it to them without customs stealing it tho.

Reactions: hellworldprincess
L

ladybug

Aug 8, 2024
How do you get on the dark web.
I have a Glock 40 so I thought about shooting myself up through the roof of my mouth but I'm terrified of the pain. Any thoughts

Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024
Use TOR browser, a website like Tor.Taxi and do your due diligence by reading guides on how to handle markets and cryptocurrency.
It's a lot if you are not used to it, but you simply must figure it out if you want access to the hidden internet.

As for the firearm method, I can't be helpful as I have done no research on them.
Try posting a new thread asking about it if you want to know.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
How do you get on the dark web.
I have a Glock 40 so I thought about shooting myself up through the roof of my mouth but I'm terrified of the pain. Any thoughts
shooting oneself that way, you do not feel it. I watched videos on it and have worked extensively with firearms and ammunition for 5 years. it's fast, it's what I am doing if I cannot receive the SN I ordered. I have Glock 9mm and 357 magnum. will use Glock 9mm on myself with hollow points at the back of the mouth angled slightly up to take out the brainstem. won't even hear the shot.

kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
They are shipping from Germany
I'd say it's a scam since N is only available in Peru, Bolivia and a couple other south american countries I can't remember off the top of my head