• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
Does anyone have any experience with buying SN from ebay? I just ordered mine but I am not sure if its a scam or if it will actually arrive.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I've never ordered any as not the method I would chose, but alot of people here have, so await replies..............I love that bunny avatar:love:

Reactions: one4all
Lutembëe

Lutembëe

Student
Feb 19, 2020
I ordered on Thursday on that website, it's been dispatched today. I have a tracking number. Fingers crossed!

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Never ordered it from there.. so i can't say if it is or not

Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
I bought from Eb as an insurance method relax there is no scam going on.
Have a look at this thread

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-uk-legit.31294/

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I bought from ebay and received but it did take forever and I had to harass the seller a bit.

Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
I bought from ebay and received but it did take forever and I had to harass the seller a bit.

What type of BPD are you? I'm rapid cycle it's exhausting

Reactions: BPD Barbie
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I ordered From eBay. I just picked a selling with good reviews And got name brand sn. It went well, and as expected.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I ordered from Amazon without issue, but I am based in the US.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Does anyone have any experience with buying SN from ebay? I just ordered mine but I am not sure if its a scam or if it will actually arrive.

I ordered mine on Monday I read the reviews they seem quite good on delivery and it's under £10.00 for 50g but I want a more permanent way, maybe SA when I do it I want to make sure I don't fail but having trouble finding SA delivered to the UK.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I ordered mine on Monday I read the reviews they seem quite good on delivery and it's under £10.00 for 50g but I want a more permanent way, maybe SA when I do it I want to make sure I don't fail but having trouble finding SA delivered to the UK.

Sorry everyone didn't realise this forum is being watched so closely and any information we give on people and companies selling a peaceful ctb, they will contact them and say why people need there products, probably screen shot our conversations and send it to them and threaten them with the media if they don't stop selling it, lucky I received my order yesterday but now they have gone.

I was speaking to my local butcher, meat market and I said about Meat Curing NaNO2 SN and he pulled out a big bag and offered it to me, i laughed, I said I only come in for some sausages, lol.

I guess I have got really lazy and rely on everything being on the internet, paid for and delivered, but tbh not thinking it was only a 5 minute walk away.

Cheers Geo

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Saed, jimbob1000 and Indieblue