Playlainin

Playlainin

Jul 20, 2020
been looking for a place to order online. would prefer an Australian store so there's less chance of custom funny business. Funnily enough there's a guy on an auction website who also sells gelatin capsules. He says he only has TECHNICAL GRADE SN at the moment though and will get FOOD GRADE at some point. Not sure if he's a scam or not. Anyway, any aussies please let me know where to get it, thanks.

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Sadly I cant help you, but i just wanted to comment to say it's good to see another Aussie on here (ive never ran into one before on SS). Hopefully you find out where to buy it.

I-can-only-imagine

I-can-only-imagine

Student
Apr 26, 2021
I
Sadly I cant help you, but i just wanted to comment to say it's good to see another Aussie on here (ive never ran into one before on SS). Hopefully you find out where to buy it.
ive just joined and am aussie

T

Tree frog

Apr 1, 2021
I'm in Australia and would also like an answer to this question. I haven't been game to risk ordering SN here as my gut says authorities will be hard on anyone who does. Love to be proved wrong.

R

runningonempty

Jul 16, 2020
you guys can just collect welfare indefinitely if you prove youre disabled and live in a cheap small city like hobart or wollongong for the rest of your life.

sure isnt satisfying but the option is there. australia is easy mode when it comes to survival and basic needs.

im projecting as an american, but yeah like living life as a hermit is very doable is australia and is quite peaceful honestly. i probably wouldnt ctb if i was an aussie.

Reactions: Tree frog
T

Tree frog

Apr 1, 2021
you guys can just collect welfare indefinitely if you prove youre disabled and live in a cheap small city like hobart or wollongong for the rest of your life.

sure isnt satisfying but the option is there. australia is easy mode when it comes to survival and basic needs.

im projecting as an american, but yeah like living life as a hermit is very doable is australia and is quite peaceful honestly. i probably wouldnt ctb if i was an aussie.
That is partly true I agree. Living quietly and cheaply is possible here much more so than other parts of the world. And there is great beauty in this country. I guess it's the demons within that are troubling people here. But yes we are lucky in many ways. Though there are layers of complexity and suffering for certain groups in this country that may get lost to outsiders. Though i really don't want to get talking politics on here life is not as simple as it may look at times for some.

Reactions: Storm225
Playlainin

Playlainin

Jul 20, 2020
it's not that easy, lol.

Reactions: pilotviolin and Storm225
Storm225

Storm225

Apr 14, 2021

Depression and suicide don't change no matter what country you're in lol.

Obviously Australia is very lucky in the sense of our government initiatives, free health care compared to America and I do feel for Americans.

However we have trauma just like anyone else, we are humans just like anyone else and let's face it the world is a shitty place no matter where you live because humans are a disgrace and we've already killed the world so maybe aswell ctb.

My opinion anyway.

Oh also anyone find out about the SN?

Reactions: Tree frog