FakeSmileGuy

FakeSmileGuy

hate myself lol
Apr 16, 2024
Does anyone know a way to get these? I can't find a place to buy SN, and finding the antiemetics seems even harder since I'd need a prescription. I'm looking at another method, but I'd also like to get a hold of some SN, because it would be less traumatic for my family and whoever finds me.

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon, davidtorez, Skywren and 1 other person
Skywren

Skywren

Jul 14, 2024
I hate how guarded this stuff is. Its a painless way out, the restrictions placed on it are cruel. If you find a source, please dm me. Im also gonna follow this thread and hope somebody who knows sees this

Reactions: tenshi天神, davidtorez, CatLvr and 3 others
FakeSmileGuy

FakeSmileGuy

hate myself lol
Apr 16, 2024
For sure, I'll let you know if I ever come across a way to get it.

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, CatLvr, Zhendou and 1 other person
J

Juggernaut1010

May 31, 2024
Same, not looking forward to the alternatives if I don't find a painless way out.

Reactions: davidtorez, CatLvr, FakeSmileGuy and 2 others
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
I hate how guarded this stuff is. Its a painless way out, the restrictions placed on it are cruel. If you find a source, please dm me. Im also gonna follow this thread and hope somebody who knows sees this
"This stuff is guarded" because prolifers and journalists visit this site too and create accounts as members and they've been known to collect sources and alert the authorities so these sources can be shutdown, that's why people here are careful about whom they share sources with. If you wanna get around that, participate on the site, try to make friends so people know who you are and hopefully someone will trust you, anyways best of luck!

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon, davidtorez, CatLvr and 5 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
The USA Sn source I got mine from now only lets those with a business liscence buy. I bought my Meto from an online pharmacy in India took about a month to recieve yet

• Informative
Reactions: wanttodie12345, nihilistic_dragon, davidtorez and 2 others
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
The USA Sn source I got mine from now only lets those with a business liscence buy. I bought my Meto from an online pharmacy in India took about a month to recieve yet
Also there is a prescription free pharmacy in ppeh 2022

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: davidtorez, FakeSmileGuy and divinemistress36
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
Seems like there are a lot of us in the same boat. I'd like to have some SN as a back-up in case my original plan falls through. If my pain levels get any higher -- or get to where I don't get any relief from my meds I'd like an option that doesn't leave a mess for my DH to have to clean up. He's gonna be devastated as it is -- we do love each other. It's just I don't think I am ever gonna be able to convince him that my pain levels are absolutely unbearable at times. So, no matter how much I do to prepare him for me not being here, he will still not handle it well. I don't want it to be any worse on him than it has to be.

• Love
Reactions: FakeSmileGuy and davidtorez
Ww42

Ww42

Experienced
Feb 24, 2024
You can get over the counter antiemetics very easily in America. Look for ondansetron or its brand name Zofran. You can find it at a walmart anywhere basically and it will do just as good of a job as a prescription antiemetic like metoclopromide will do. Insurance and healthcare likes to make certain medicines prescription only to rack up their prices because of specific ingredients that make them might cost more out of their pocket, but OTC and Rx antiemetics do the same thing and will have the same effect

Reactions: SeekingRelief, FakeSmileGuy and Aprilfarewell4
A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
You can get over the counter antiemetics very easily in America. Look for ondansetron or its brand name Zofran. You can find it at a walmart anywhere basically and it will do just as good of a job as a prescription antiemetic like metoclopromide will do. Insurance and healthcare likes to make certain medicines prescription only to rack up their prices because of specific ingredients that make them might cost more out of their pocket, but OTC and Rx antiemetics do the same thing and will have the same effect
is this really true inre the OTC ones? @ladybug you were looking for AE that you get over the counter

Ww42

Ww42

Experienced
Feb 24, 2024
is this really true inre the OTC ones? @ladybug you were looking for AE that you get over the counter
I'm a tech at a hospital and have asked the seasoned nurses of 30 years this question because I secretly was searching for AE Rx for my own CTB and they all said that it's a scam created by hospitals to make more money through medicine. They can have different mechanisms of actions of course, but they all do the same thing and will get the job done. I used zofran on my last CTB attempt with SN and never threw up once, even when I passed out so I totally believe those nurses

Reactions: CatLvr, FakeSmileGuy and Aprilfarewell4
A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
I'm a tech at a hospital and have asked the seasoned nurses of 30 years this question because I secretly was searching for AE Rx for my own CTB and they all said that it's a scam created by hospitals to make more money through medicine. They can have different mechanisms of actions of course, but they all do the same thing and will get the job done. I used zofran on my last CTB attempt with SN and never threw up once, even when I passed out so I totally believe those nurses
first hand experience is best knowledge on this imo. thank you. how much zofran did you take? do you remember? Why did your SN attempt fail? I need it to work. limited cognition and skills. I need it to work very soon. thank you. YOur post about Sunday and full suspension hanging, that really seems the only hanging method that works. I don't know if I should say good luck or I'm sorry. it's always both for these things, wishing it be fast and painless but also sorry anyone gets to this place.

Last edited:
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon, Skywren, CatLvr and 1 other person
FakeSmileGuy

FakeSmileGuy

hate myself lol
Apr 16, 2024
Thanks :), I'll definitely look into it. Good to know that you have healthcare experience too.

Ww42

Ww42

Experienced
Feb 24, 2024
first hand experience is best knowledge on this imo. thank you. how much zofran did you take? do you remember? Why did your SN attempt fail? I need it to work. limited cognition and skills. I need it to work very soon. thank you. YOur post about Sunday and full suspension hanging, that really seems the only hanging method that works. I don't know if I should say good luck or I'm sorry. it's always both for these things, wishing it be fast and painless but also sorry anyone gets to this place.
If I remember correctly, the zofran I had was a 4 mg dose per pill and I took about 5 or 6 pills, so about 24mg of zofran . My SN attempt only failed because I called EMS hoping to donate my organs when I was brain dead but underestimated how quickly they could get me to a hospital and how fast the antidote works in the body. And thank you for the well wishes

• Love
Reactions: FakeSmileGuy, tenshi天神, CatLvr and 1 other person
F

frost_

Jun 6, 2024
Ondansetrin and Zofran are prescription only in the US (quick Google search). Were you thinking of a different over the counter medication?

Reactions: CatLvr