• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

alwayssad

I just wanna stop existing
Oct 27, 2023
I'm planning to order a hemp rope, is 14mm ok and not painful? or should i go higher? also wondering if 10 meter is too much? i think i would probably be able to cut it if it is.

A

alwayssad

Oct 27, 2023
Braided rope (such as paracord 550 or climbing rope) is the more comfortable otherwise cotton is fine for partial too. Hemp is apparently ok kinda like polypropylene, just not as comfortable as the others. 14mm is fine and 10m is a lot but you're gonna cut it anyway.
Will it handle full suspension?

A

alwayssad

Oct 27, 2023
Be just as worried about the knots holding, you need to test all of this with your body weight and swinging to simulate convulsions. Full suspension is my last resort option but it does frighten me a lot just thinking about trying it.
I will surely, failing an attempt is a nightmare for me

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds