phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Does anyone know if theres any sites in the uk where I could buy strong painkillers (zapain, co-codamol etc.) without needing a prescription?

I'm not planning on ctb with them, they just help me cope with life right now and I can't get much more with the way I've been getting them so I'm hoping you can buy some online. Any ideas?

Reactions: Letmego. Please
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Does anyone know if theres any sites in the uk where I could buy strong painkillers (zapain, co-codamol etc.) without needing a prescription?

I'm not planning on ctb with them, they just help me cope with life right now and I can't get much more with the way I've been getting them so I'm hoping you can buy some online. Any ideas?

I can't see any EU country where that's possible (and the UK is still one). No way, sorry. It's easier to buy illegal drugs in Europe now.

Reactions: phoenixx
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
@Sereg0r There are many legit online pharmacies that will sell you co-codamol in the uk, you fill out a form then a quack writes the script for you.
Search for online uk pharmacies & co-codamol will bring you up quite a few.
I will not post a link as that will track you from here to there, but a company called Pilldoctor will sell you what you need.

Sadly the poster above didn't know anything about your request before replying in the negative.

Last edited:
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
@Sereg0r There are many legit online pharmacies that will sell you co-codamol in the uk, you fill out a form then a quack writes the script for you.
Search for online uk pharmacies & co-codamol will bring you up quite a few.
I will not post a link as that will track you from here to there, but a company called Pilldoctor will sell you what you need.

Sadly the poster above didn't know anything about your request before replying in the negative.

...then a quack writes the script for you ? An online quack ? And he just hands that out to a perfect stranger, or what records do you need ?

Last edited:
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Many will sell you DHC, which is what I would pick from the legal opiates. I would name the site(s) but that would be considered drug sourcing and therefore illegal. You just need a good generic story.

Still, you probably won't receive more than 200x30mg, which sounds like a lot but with rapidly increasing tolerance it's really really not. I wouldn't recommend continuing down the path of regular use, or you'll experience how bad it can be.

Last edited:
Reactions: phoenixx and Joannf
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Many will sell you DHC, which is what I would pick from the legal opiates. I would name the site(s) but that would be considered drug sourcing and therefore illegal. You just need a good generic story.

Still, you probably won't receive more than 200x30mg, which sounds like a lot but with rapidly increasing tolerance it's really really not. I wouldn't recommend continuing down the path of regular use, or you'll experience how bad it can be.

Now that makes sense.
Life is all about plausibility.

phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Thanks all, I've found a couple of sites and although you need to answer a lot of questions, its seems easy enough to do as long as you seem believable

Reactions: Joannf and Letmego. Please
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Thanks all, I've found a couple of sites and although you need to answer a lot of questions, its seems easy enough to do as long as you seem believable
Generally you won't even need to interact with anyone, just fill in the form properly and it's fine; however they will not send these meds to you again after this, so don't consider this a long-term thing. Maybe try saying that a GP has previously prescribed you 30/500 cocodamol and it didn't help, that's probably the route to go down for the slightly stronger meds available (avoid tramadol if offered).

Last edited:
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
...then a quack writes the script for you ? An online quack ? And he just hands that out to a perfect stranger, or what records do you need ?

You seem to know very little about this subject yet insist on commentating on it, umm

So yes you do indeed fill out an online questionnaire about what you might need those meds for, that is then reviewed by a doctor (usually in the EU) who then writes the script & the meds are usually delivered the next day. some companies like to inform your normal Gp, others like the one i mentioned do not require that info.

So please politely bog off from what you don't understand so that the poor chap that asked the question in the first place can actually get the info that was asked for not a no it not all to but in. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Soul
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
You seem to know very little about this subject yet insist on commentating on it, umm

So yes you do indeed fill out an online questionnaire about what you might need those meds for, that is then reviewed by a doctor (usually in the EU) who then writes the script & the meds are usually delivered the next day. some companies like to inform your normal Gp, others like the one i mentioned do not require that info.

So please politely bog off from what you don't understand so that the poor chap that asked the question in the first place can actually get the info that was asked for not a no it not all to but in. Thank you.

Don't tell me what I shouldn't do, it won't get you anywhere - so shove it.

I bought painkillers online in other EU countries (real painkillers, paracetamol) and they are restrictive even about that - insofar as they restrict quantities to about 50 per month. I also found that frequently changing the online pharmacies seems to solve that problem, but be aware that there MAY be a central registry for psychotropic drugs.

Last edited:
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I doubt there's a registry like that in the UK, private medical companies are free to prescribe whatever they wish, which is why these online pharmacies are operating completely within the bounds of the law. They will note your details down incase you attempt to order again, but that's about it.

Reactions: phoenixx and Joannf
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I doubt there's a registry like that in the UK, private medical companies are free to prescribe whatever they wish, which is why these online pharmacies are operating completely within the bounds of the law. They will note your details down incase you attempt to order again, but that's about it.

So if you use 6 pharmacies, you would only molest each one once every half year IF you order pills once monthly.
That does not sound like addictive behaviour to me.

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
So if you use 6 pharmacies, you would only molest each one once every half year IF you order pills once monthly.
That does not sound like addictive behaviour to me.
I suspect the only reason they're 'getting away with it' is that the prescription is meant to act as a stopgap, 6 months may be enough but I wouldn't say either way for sure. What I do know is that each pharmacy will max the script out at around 100x 30mg codeine or DHC, with a small tolerance that's 10-15 days, moderate around a week. A month in of regular use that's a couple days maybe 3. In my eyes that's an expensive fast-track to a nasty rattle, an even more expensive brown habit, or half a year on subutex.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joannf
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I suspect the only reason they're 'getting away with it' is that the prescription is meant to act as a stopgap, 6 months may be enough but I wouldn't say either way for sure. What I do know is that each pharmacy will max the script out at around 100x 30mg codeine or DHC, with a small tolerance that's 10-15 days, moderate around a week. A month in of regular use that's a couple days maybe 3. In my eyes that's an expensive fast-track to a nasty rattle, an even more expensive brown habit, or half a year on subutex.

Indeed.
Well if I was after the stuff I would try to find out if there's a sensible legit application, like chronic pain - and then contract one.
But I doubt that somehow, because the body will rapidly adapt, it's a short-term remedy only.
This being the main reason why I never became addicted - it made no sense.

Reactions: allgood
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Generally you won't even need to interact with anyone, just fill in the form properly and it's fine; however they will not send these meds to you again after this, so don't consider this a long-term thing. Maybe try saying that a GP has previously prescribed you 30/500 cocodamol and it didn't help, that's probably the route to go down for the slightly stronger meds available (avoid tramadol if offered).

What's wrong with tramadol, please and thank you? And what might a soul ask for when ambien isn't enough to sleep all night? (Asking for a friend-soul.)

• Love
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
What's wrong with tramadol, please and thank you? And what might a soul ask for when ambien isn't enough to sleep all night? (Asking for a friend-soul.)
Most find tramadol pretty lacking in terms of a noticeable 'high', but the main reason is that above 350-400mg it's known for causing seizures as it's not just an opiate but also an SNRI. So, as your tolerance increases you'll need a higher dose, but above 400mg (really not a lot) you're at a real risk of seizing. If you can't sleep with ambien, zopiclone, the usual suspects then my only thought would be very low dose seroquel; but it's not really worth getting into if you can sleep some of the night. Amitriptyline might work? I have a bit of experience with mirtazapine, didn't do much for me but completely knocks out a family member who's older than me, GP would probably be reluctant to prescribe this without consultation of CMHT or a private psych.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Thank you! Please feel appreciated - @Letmego. Please as well x

• Love
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Soma is a decent potentiator but nothing much by itself, however that site does sell etizolam which IMO is the holy grail of benzos. I'd rather buy off a market than some unknown clearnet site tho..
its a pretty well known etizolam and modafanil distributor