A

Amandye13

Sep 22, 2020
I am thinking of buying access to the e-book version of PPH at Exit International wbsite. Does anyone else have access to it? As I've researched it should contain e-mail adress of N providers. I also think it's a great option because it's supposed to show every update they make to it. What do you guys think, it is a legit source right?

B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
If you get access to the updates then that is good as it is updated regularly and has many editions. I think it is quite expensive though?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
What do you guys think, it is a legit source right?
I haven't found it too helpful. It has lots of suicide recipes which are mixes of drugs but almost all the drugs are not available to most people.
It rates various ways to ctb for peacefulness and a few other things.
It doesn't tell anything that one can actually use aside from SN and CO. Other things mentioned are not available to most people. Unless you go with hanging or gunshot, or inert gases. This site is a much better resource.

Reactions: Busdriver
A

Amandye13

Sep 22, 2020
I haven't found it too helpful. It has lots of suicide recipes which are mixes of drugs but almost all the drugs are not available to most people.
It rates various ways to ctb for peacefulness and a few other things.
It doesn't tell anything that one can actually use aside from SN and CO. Other things mentioned are not available to most people. Unless you go with hanging or gunshot, or inert gases. This site is a much better resource.
You mean I wouldn't have access to e-mail adresses? I heard there's A's e-mail listed there. Do you have the online access to the book?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
You should let us know what the SN section says these days.

Reactions: LastFlowers
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
As of october, the SN chapter has been updated with 2 potentiators: secondary anti-emetic & proton pump inhibitor

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide and Disappointered
S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
As of october, the SN chapter has been updated with 2 potentiators: secondary anti-emetic & proton pump inhibitor
I heard they added Zofran to the meto but do they list a specific proton pump inhibitor above the rest?

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I am really excited about the recent news of the sarko pod being made by a 3D printer (in the UK i believe). I hope the pod becomes more available. The pod owner(s) could also video the people using it to determine how peaceful it is and try to make any necessary improvements.

• Love
Reactions: Viro_Major, FatalSystemError591 and Meditation guide