• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nightmare Painting

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I contacted D and he gave me kind of confusing instructions for Moneygram. Has anyone ever paid with Moneygram and could explain it to me? He said I need to go to a place where moneygram payments can be made, does that mean I can't pay through Moneygram online? It doesn't allow me to select a pickup address online so my assumption is in person only.

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Prob some YouTube tutorials.

I know of people who payed in person through MoneyGram

Reactions: Nightmare Painting
N

Nightmare Painting

Student
Dec 16, 2021
Prob some YouTube tutorials.

I know of people who payed in person through MoneyGram
Yeah that's the issue, it seems like it's in person only for the method he describes and I don't have a car plus I'm agoraphobic. I guess I'll have to try to figure out crypto then; I have 4 different kinds of SN but wanted to try to get the gold standard.

Reactions: VoidDesirer22
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Yeah that's the issue, it seems like it's in person only for the method he describes and I don't have a car plus I'm agoraphobic. I guess I'll have to try to figure out crypto then; I have 4 different kinds of SN but wanted to try to get the gold standard.
For me using BTC was easier than all that MoneyGram and western union stuff.

I was baffled how easy it was to use.
Though, because of how BTC works it might cost about 50 USD more to be safe that you payed the right amount
I also have SN but now nothing short of N is acceptable for me.
SN was just a backup.

Reactions: BrokenBliss
UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
I just bought the BTC from coinbase yesterday and it says that I won't be able to send the currency off-site until April 12th ;-;. That might be because they only process bank payments on business days, but just something to keep in mind if you decide to try paying in bitcoin instead.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I plan to get crypto set up, as I'm extremely agorophobic. I'm not planning to go anywhere to pay anyone lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Nightmare Painting
H

hopeless123

Sep 6, 2021
I got confused by instructions from D with MoneyGram too. I asked for additional help here and from D again and didn't get very far, so went with Bitcoin instead.

I've looked into crypto before (I was trying to buy some weed from Cannazon when it was still around) and couldn't get my head around it at all. Someone here mentioned Coinbase, so I tried that. It's really straight forward. Open an account (you need a passport or drivers licence or something similar for verification) and buy x amount of bitcoin or monero etc and send it over to the bitcoin address he'll give you.

I sent £10 worth over to test and asked him if he received it and then took an deep breath and sent the rest over, on a Saturday. By Wednesday I had received two bottles of N.

• Love
Reactions: Ticket 2 Heaven, Nightmare Painting and BigGimpin
BigGimpin

BigGimpin

Student
Mar 24, 2022
Open an account (you need a passport or drivers licence or something similar for verification) and buy x amount of bitcoin or monero etc and send it over to the bitcoin address he'll give you.
OK this makes me feel a lot better, I have a coinbase account, you didnt have to use a wallet or anything to send D the BTC? Just straight from your coinbase account?
@hopeless123 please check your messages.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ticket 2 Heaven
N

Nightmare Painting

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I got confused by instructions from D with MoneyGram too. I asked for additional help here and from D again and didn't get very far, so went with Bitcoin instead.

I've looked into crypto before (I was trying to buy some weed from Cannazon when it was still around) and couldn't get my head around it at all. Someone here mentioned Coinbase, so I tried that. It's really straight forward. Open an account (you need a passport or drivers licence or something similar for verification) and buy x amount of bitcoin or monero etc and send it over to the bitcoin address he'll give you.

I sent £10 worth over to test and asked him if he received it and then took an deep breath and sent the rest over, on a Saturday. By Wednesday I had received two bottles of N.
I downloaded CashApp last night and bought a few dollars of bitcoin on there to test stuff out. I've heard Coinbase has some kind of limit for buying or transfers or something so I avoided it and ended up getting a Mycelium wallet to transfer my bitcoin into. I'll have to try that stuff out today once I get my ID verified.
OK this makes me feel a lot better, I have a coinbase account, you didnt have to use a wallet or anything to send D the BTC? Just straight from your coinbase account?
@hopeless123 please check your messages.
From my understanding you can keep the bitcoin you bought in Coinbase or other apps and still send the bitcoin to someone else. People often put bitcoin in their personal wallets for safety in case a app like Coinbase gets hacked but I don't believe that making a personal wallet is necessary to send your bitcoin.
I just bought the BTC from coinbase yesterday and it says that I won't be able to send the currency off-site until April 12th ;-;. That might be because they only process bank payments on business days, but just something to keep in mind if you decide to try paying in bitcoin instead.
I've read the same elsewhere and it's why I avoided coinbase but there are other apps beside it. Cashapp seemed the most simple to me but you still have to send the bitcoin you bought to a personal wallet with Cashapp I think.

Last edited:
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
@BigGimpin

• Wow
Reactions: BigGimpin
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
Pay D with a Debit card on werbsite / WU or MG (Not a Credit card)