• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Isbel88

Jun 19, 2024
I am a native of Peru and I live here. But I must say that even for natives it is difficult to get N these days.
There are two veterinary pharmacy chains in Lima. However, one of them requires the PHYSICAL PRESENCE of the veterinarian to sell N. This makes it impossible to acquire N. There is the other company. I do not want to specify names or give addresses or exact data so that the method is not lost. The other chain of veterinary pharmacies does sell N with the sole presentation of a medical prescription. In my case I was able to get a fake medical prescription with a stamp.

In Arequipa it is also possible to get N. I traveled to that city and I must say that there is less control. It is available in agro-veterinary stores, those in the Arequipa area do not ask for so many requirements.

As things stand, this will be the last year of the N method here in Peru. I hope my contribution will help other people.

20240731 221439

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, rosepanda, lykiri-syraks and 14 others
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
Thanks Isbel. I hope you found a companion. Your information has been very helpful

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and Isbel88
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
I am a native of Peru and I live here. But I must say that even for natives it is difficult to get N these days.
There are two veterinary pharmacy chains in Lima. However, one of them requires the PHYSICAL PRESENCE of the veterinarian to sell N. This makes it impossible to acquire N. There is the other company. I do not want to specify names or give addresses or exact data so that the method is not lost. The other chain of veterinary pharmacies does sell N with the sole presentation of a medical prescription. In my case I was able to get a fake medical prescription with a stamp.

In Arequipa it is also possible to get N. I traveled to that city and I must say that there is less control. It is available in agro-veterinary stores, those in the Arequipa area do not ask for so many requirements.

As things stand, this will be the last year of the N method here in Peru. I hope my contribution will help other people.

View attachment 146796
Thank you for the info. What makes you say that this year will be the last year that N will be available? Is some law coming in soon?

Reactions: rosepanda, LostSoul1965 and kvsvenky100
I

Isbel88

Jun 19, 2024
Thank you for the info. What makes you say that this year will be the last year that N will be available? Is some law coming in soon?
Controls are increasing, there are more requirements in stores to sell N. It is more difficult to acquire it.

• Informative
Reactions: rosepanda, ToMoveOn and davidtorez
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine it must be a relief to have access to Nembutal, best wishes.

Reactions: Isbel88
T

ThisIsMe1357

May 20, 2024
Aren't there also agro-veterinary stores in Lima which do not ask for a prescription? I read about users on this website successfully buying it in Lima even this year.

L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
You are lucky! I'd love to get my hands on some of that.

Reactions: davidtorez and Isbel88
I

Isbel88

Jun 19, 2024
Aren't there also agro-veterinary stores in Lima which do not ask for a prescription? I read about users on this website successfully buying it in Lima even this year.
They may have obtained N clandestinely. I got it from formal sources. In all cases, they asked me for a prescription.

Reactions: davidtorez
L

lykiri-syraks

Jul 31, 2024
Also a native, but I have almost nothing on my bank accounts so even if it wasn't as controlled as before, I wouldn't be able to pay for it.

Reactions: davidtorez and Isbel88