Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Has anyone here been scammed while trying to buy N from members on the forum? Just curious.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kruger, sadworld and WornOutLife
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
There was a user named Rachel74 who scammed quite a few members by offering to sell them N. You can read about it over in the scams megathread

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, maybepossiblyithink, Arrow and 11 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
id avoid, you don't know who is watching on here, who's going to try and pray on the vulnerable, not worth the risk
There was a user named Rachel74 who scammed quite a few members by offering to sell them N. You can read about it over in the scams megathread

she did my head in, I spent so long chatting to her to discover she/he was a scammer :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, Meditation guide, Stepheng7287 and 4 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
It nearly happened again just a few weeks ago. Someone made a thread to check if A accepted PayPal which he definitely doesn't. Another member had given her a fake email address.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Stepheng7287, sadworld and 2 others
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Thank you all for your input! I just saw someone else post about this on another thread and I thought I'd see if anyone else had the same experience.

Reactions: sadworld
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I would hope that most people here are smart enough not to think they can buy N from any of the users here.
I would hope that most people here are smart enough not to think they can buy N from any of the users here.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, maybepossiblyithink, Jumper Geo and 2 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Yes twice

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, Jumper Geo and sadworld
D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
Dont do it guys, too risky

Reactions: Jumper Geo, SmellyRat, sadworld and 2 others
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
A place like this attracts predators and they absolutely will scam you given the opportunity.

• Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, DD2020, Soul and 3 others
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
A place like this attracts predators and they absolutely will scam you given the opportunity.
Definitely, do you think PPH is in on the scam? Since they tout this guy A as being legit? It's all so confusing.

Reactions: Meditation guide and sadworld
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
Definitely, do you think PPH is in on the scam? Since they tout this guy A as being legit? It's all so confusing.
When it comes to my finances I am not trusting an email in a book. I also have various conspiracies but with nothing to back them up they are just thought projects right now.

Reactions: Kruger and sadworld
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I am not sorry for anybody who got scammed by Jean4. People who get taken by her ilk are the reason why this world is a terrible place. Some mama figure with a fake smile and venom oozing out of every pore, just like the Abomination

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Deleted member 94, Soul and 3 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
People on here are very vulnerable, that's why it's a good place for scammers... Please be careful everyone.

• Aww..
Reactions: Going Home, Soul, Weary Soul and 6 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Don't ask members who post photos of a package, or of a drug that they got, for the email of who they got it from.

Reactions: Regen, Kruger and Stepheng7287
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I am not sorry for anybody who got scammed by Jean4. People who get taken by her ilk are the reason why this world is a terrible place. Some mama figure with a fake smile and venom oozing out of every pore, just like the Abomination
Jeeze! That's a bit harsh, don't ya think?

Someone who has a brain that doesn't function as well as yours and falls victim to this and you are blaming them for the world being terrible? You're simply lucky that you have a mind that works properly. Maybe one day you'll get brain damage and you will become "the reason why this world is a terrible place".

• Hugs
Reactions: Aurora., Meditation guide, that_guy2611 and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Jeeze! That's a bit harsh, don't ya think?

Someone who has a brain that doesn't function as well as yours and falls victim to this and you are blaming them for the world being terrible? You're simply lucky that you have a mind that works properly. Maybe one day you'll get brain damage and you will become "the reason why this world is a terrible place".

I will be very quiet and a little blue soon, though. Because my husband got scammed big time by a cunt like that and scammed me in return. Hence the bitterness.

• Aww..
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Viro_Major, Soul, TrailerTrash and 2 others
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I will be very quiet and a little blue soon, though. Because my husband got scammed big time by a cunt like that and scammed me in return. Hence the bitterness.
It's okay woxi, I don't hold it against you. This world has turned me bitter as well. I have read your story and am empathetic to your situation. Hopefully you will find relief soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Viro_Major, Silvermorning and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It's okay woxi, I don't hold it against you. This world has turned me bitter as well. I have read your story and am empathetic to your situation. Hopefully you will find relief soon.

Thank you for your kindness and compassion, I hope we will all find relief one way or another...

Reactions: Silvermorning
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Thank you for your kindness and compassion, I hope we will all find relief one way or another...
You're welcome! I don't judge anyone because we are all victims to life and we didn't choose to be born and formed the way we are.

Relief will come, don't you worry. These tired eyes will close one day, never to be disturbed again.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Viro_Major and woxihuanni
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Definitely, do you think PPH is in on the scam? Since they tout this guy A as being legit?
That's possible. Maybe there is some sort of a deal they have with him.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Nah. I just think he was overused and became compromised. He used to be expensive but very reliable.

Reactions: Viro_Major
S

SergioAvendanoM

Nov 29, 2019
I am from Mexico, supposily to be a paradise to find nembutal, but impossible for me, nobody want to sell.

Reactions: Rabitfever, TerminallyAlive, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I am from Mexico, supposily to be a paradise to find nembutal, but impossible for me, nobody want to sell.
Have you gone to many places to try? What about different towns?

S

SergioAvendanoM

Nov 29, 2019
Have you gone to many places to try? What about different towns?
Yes, even small towns, next month i will travel to guadalajara, hopefully I'll find there or in the small towns nearby

Reactions: Meditation guide