• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
Does anyone know how long you are barred from owning a gun in the United States after being involuntarily committed to a psych ward?

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Probably depends on the state. Some states let you buy a shotgun at Walmart so...I doubt those states will give a shit too much.

Reactions: Egddios
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
My guess is that it depends what state one lives in and whether the databases have been updated

Reactions: Severen
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I believe that here in WA it is not automatic; you have to apply to have your rights reinstated. I seem to recall you need to find a shrink who will vouch for you in front of a judge --not easy, since that means the shrink is then professionally liable for his declaration of your mental health.

Reactions: Severen
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I believe that here in WA it is not automatic; you have to apply to have your rights reinstated. I seem to recall you need to find a shrink who will vouch for you in front of a judge --not easy, since that means the shrink is then professionally liable for his declaration of your mental health.
Yikes. I had a friend do it with a shotgun. it must have been really traumatic on the family - her funeral was only open to the family.