L

Leo47

Dec 17, 2018
Is it clever to order a gun from the darknet? I live in germany and it's a bit difficult to get a gun for me.

Reactions: sif, therhydler, Dartz and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
It sounds really risky as the authorities could intercept it and you would end up with lots of legal trouble on top of your current issues, there is a risk of getting scammed, putting yourself in a dangerous situation to meet with shady strangers (people you've most likely never met), and sometimes it could be a law enforcement sting. So my advice would be to either move to a different nation (if possible), if not, choose a different method that is more or less, available in your country.

Since you are in Europe, geographically, you are close to the Netherlands, Belgium, and Switzerland, so if you are able to get a diagnosis and prove that your ill enough (physically or mentally) and that there is little or no hope of improvement, then you might be able to qualify for euthanasia.

Reactions: sif, Leo47 and therhydler
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
It's possible but carries a high risk. You might remember the killing spree that took place in Munich in 2016, that guy bought his gun from the DN. If you buy from the wrong dealer though or make any mistake during the buying process you can expect the SEK to raid your flat and you'll most likely end up in prison / in the ward.
Maybe you should consider spending the money on N or an opiate.

Reactions: sif and Leo47