• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
If it was just a button how many people would press it??? I think everyone would really. The only people you'd see out and about would be the ones that didn't press it. Millions of people would be gone in the first day

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Kikoo Loool, ReleaseMe and 5 others
anon722

anon722

Apr 20, 2019
That is a good point though , idk what the world would be like to the remaining

Reactions: Circles
H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
That's should really be an option for everyone but I think you need to be a certain age.

Reactions: Circles and GeorgeJL
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Even if there were an age requirement, within six months there would be no one around to enforce it. The nonhuman world would rejoice.

Reactions: Circles and Jean Améry
H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
Everyone left would know they wanted to stay.

NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
To be honest I'd like to wait and let others press first. I think the earth would be a wonderful place with a population of just 300.000. Small little communities that work together. No unemployment, no fight for ressources, beautiful untouched nature, enough space and ressources for all.

Reactions: Circles, RedSalvation15, Lush_nova and 2 others
S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
A button that caused no pain and guaranteed nothing on the other side.

Two parts for me, causing pain in the process of failing and not knowing what is on the other side of the bus ride...

DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
I don't think as many people would press it as we all think. People fear the unknown, which in this case is death. Most people would choose not to push the button because life is familiar and known. There's knowledge in what to expect.
You only know you die when you push the button, not what—if anything—comes after.
Too many people fear the unknown, not to mention those that actually don't want to die.
I think anyone with serious thoughts of suicide would, definitely, but not the average person.
Too bad it isn't a real thing though. That'd be the greatest.

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
The nonhuman world would rejoice.
Slaughtering of domestic animals for food would stop.
CO2 emissions would stop. Nature would rejoice.
I dont think anyone would miss humans.

Reactions: Circles, Alan James and Soul
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Me and all of my suicidal friends would rape the hell out of this button

Reactions: Death is beautiful and Circles
H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
I am suffering

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Chalken
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I'd press it in an instant. No regrets.

H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
I wish I could press it

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I don't think as many people would press it as we all think. People fear the unknown, which in this case is death. Most people would choose not to push the button because life is familiar and known. There's knowledge in what to expect.
You only know you die when you push the button, not what—if anything—comes after.
Too many people fear the unknown, not to mention those that actually don't want to die.
I think anyone with serious thoughts of suicide would, definitely, but not the average person.
Too bad it isn't a real thing though. That'd be the greatest.

Given that a great many people actually do and did think seriously about suicide I think it's at least likely there would be a sharp decline in population.

I never understood why people fear 'the unknown' in relation to death: given that consciousness permanently ceases when the brain dies and there is zero credible evidence for the existence an afterlife I think it's clear it's simply lights out no thoughts, feelings, experiences... ever again. Whatever we were simply vanishes.

I think death is not something that we can experience: like Epicurus said where we are death is not and where death is we are not (or no longer).

H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
I'm already dying I'm just ready to go