• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

vultureilse

vultureilse

ready to go, just waiting for the right time!
Dec 31, 2022
i was looking at the resources and found out about 1,4 butanediol. havent looked that much into legality yet but from what ive read it doesnt seem to be a controlled substance in my country

ive searched it up but theres not many people talking about it so i want to learn as much as i can

is this a reliable method? how does the dying process look like, is it painful and how long does it take? how much would i need to take if im 120 lbs / 55 kg? i think id have to mix it with alcohol right? ordering anything suicide related would be kinda hard for me because i live with my family so im not sure if i should try getting this or would it be better to just try to order sn?

Reactions: rei71
intelcorei2duo

intelcorei2duo

Jan 13, 2023
>havent looked that much into legality yet but from what ive read it doesnt seem to be a controlled substance
It's supposed to be regulated up to certain concentration, say, no more than 15-30%. So increase a lethal dose accordingly.
> ive searched it up but theres not many people talking about it so i want to learn as much as i can
1,4-butanediol is a central nervous system depressant targeted at GABA receptors like alcohol, barbiturates etc so it possess the same range of poisoning symptomatic - vomiting, coma, respiratory arrest.
>i think id have to mix it with alcohol right
Mixing up depressants esp with alcohol is well known to cause vomit aspiration while unconscious also it's synergic that's the degree of poisoning is more severe when combined. Ofc it makes the outcome more predictable
>how does the dying process look like, is it painful and how long does it take?

EFFECTS OF OVEREXPOSURE
LIQUID MAY BE IRRITATING TO SKIN AND EYES.
INGESTION MAY CAUSE NAUSEA, VOMITING AND LOSS OF CONSCIOUSNESS.
CHRONIC EFFECTS OF OVEREXPOSURE MAY INCLUDE KIDNEY AND/OR LIVER DAMAGE.

It could be messy. Generally amnesia is common and loss of consciousness is shift in the case of CNS depressants OD and it's not that painful due to hypnotic/narcotizing action, normally respiratory depression follows coma.
>how much would i need to take
Oral, mouse: LD50 = 2062 mg/kg. that's 120g for 50kg = 50% lethality. Increasing the dose isnt necessarily makes an attempt successful because vomiting could render a poison useless by excretion before an absorption come off. Moreover the rat and mouse models are not always applicable to humans. Take it with grain of salt

The preceding sections document the rapid conversion of exogenously administered 1,4-butanediol to
γ-hydroxybutyric acid and its subsequent catabolism through the tricarboxylic acid cycle. It is also well
documented that like -butyrolactone, the pharmacologic action of 1,4-butanediol is due to its conversion to
γ-hydroxybutyric acid. For exogenously administered 1,4-butanediol, catabolism occurs primarily in the
liver, although -hydroxybutyric acid readily crosses the blood-brain barrier and is catabolized in the brain.
Because of rapid and extensive metabolism, the toxicologic profile of 1,4-butanediol reflects that of its
metabolite,γ -hydroxybutyric acid.

Basically butanediol and GHB are the same only difference is that butanediol is converted in GHB when ingested

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: vultureilse
J

jotoon

Jan 23, 2023
Can we inject it instead of drink??
Gbl or Ghb or 1,4-butanediol?
because eating cause vomiting.

ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
Can anyone message on a reliable site to order ghb (not 1,4 butanediol) in Europe? Using Google or tor browser but not darknet. Many thanks

L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023
If successful it's not painful at all, I've overdosed it and it was just like falling asleep.

Reactions: ditsyking
L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023
I got it on Etsy from the Netherlands. Don't know if it's still on sale, though another user thinks it may have been diluted as 50ml is a really dangerous amount.

Reactions: Sweet Tart
ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
I got it on Etsy from the Netherlands. Don't know if it's still on sale, though another user thinks it may have been diluted as 50ml is a really dangerous amount.
What should we type in when buying it, just a full name? I tried ghb,GBL, 1,4bdl and full names,nothing comes out. I am from Eastern Europe

L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023
Try 1,4 butanediol, don't know if it's still on sale

Reactions: ditsyking