123monday123

Nov 21, 2018
What would happen to my veins and my body if I would inject myself 30 ml of 1.4 Butanediol?
Any members with medical knowledge here?
Thanks

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Lifeisatrap
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
to make it short: no

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
For 1,4B to work, it needs to be metabolized into GHB --which means it needs to be ingested, NOT injected.

Not really...Butanediol is metabolized in the liver, so it doesn't matter if you inject it or ingest it...According to a medical study, GHB was detected in the blood, 5 min after a butanediol injection...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, 123monday123 and 1 other person

123monday123

Nov 21, 2018
@JohnDoe1
What would happen to my veins if I would inject it?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
@JohnDoe1
What would happen to my veins if I would inject it?

Nothing happens to the veins if injecting small/diluted amounts of 1,4BDO....It has been studied as a sedative, in a medical experiment, where human subjects were injected with 1,4BDO....I have no idea, what would happen injecting 30ml of Butanediol into your veins...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 123monday123 and Deafsn0w
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Not really...Butanediol is metabolized in the liver, so it doesn't matter if you inject it or ingest it...According to a medical study, GHB was detected in the blood, 5 min after a butanediol injection...
Thank you --I stand corrected, and have deleted my incorrect post to avoid disseminating misinformation.

Reactions: VoloFataliDoce, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and JohnDoe1
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
Nothing happens to the veins if injecting small/diluted amounts of 1,4BDO....It has been studied as a sedative, in a medical experiment, where human subjects were injected with 1,4BDO....I have no idea, what would happen injecting 30ml of Butanediol into your veins...

its suggested to delute it with water, juice if applied orally or rectal not just because of the taste but bc its an acid which can damage the mucosa

not sure if its really a good idea to inject sth in high amount that is also used to remove graffitis or to clean wheel rims - you might even end up killing yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: 123monday123, VoloFataliDoce, Didymus and 1 other person