therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
From what I understood the right amount of 1,4 butanediol will - if not kill you - at least put you in a deep sleep. If you had a noose around your neck wouldnt it be a nearly sure and painless death? You could just slump down... Or would you likely wake up when you began to strangle? Is this a method to consider??

And was the butanediol mega thread closed because of some serious drawbacks of the method? Im a bit confused sorry :(

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, ReadyasEver and 7 others
Haze

Haze

Christian
Jan 1, 2019
@311 requested an unban today to explain why he asked for the 1.4b megathread to be closed. I think we can expect an explanation sometime soon.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Johnnythefox, stellabelle and 8 others

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
From what I understood the right amount of 1,4 butanediol will - if not kill you - at least put you in a deep sleep. If you had a noose around your neck wouldnt it be a nearly sure and painless death? You could just slump down... Or would you likely wake up when you began to strangle? Is this a method to consider??

And was the butanediol mega thread closed because of some serious drawbacks of the method? Im a bit confused sorry :(
I think the method is sound but I feel like alot of people will mess up dosage wise, not use anitemtics and so forth. Due to that I felt like it should be closed until we could refine everything.

Reactions: Didymus, Lifeisatrap, LivedTooLong and 4 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I think the method is sound but I feel like alot of people will mess up dosage wise, not use anitemtics and so forth. Due to that I felt like it should be closed until we could refine everything.

But with a noose it should work, no?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, Lifeisatrap and 2 others

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
But with a noose it should work, no?
It takes awhile to kick In. I would take it then wait on a stool with the noose around your neck and wait till you pass out.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, stellabelle, Circles and 1 other person
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
If done properly, hanging happens FAST. You could combine the methods if you really wanted to. Butanediol looks to be a little more intricate than some other methods involving substances though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
If done properly, hanging happens FAST. You could combine the methods if you really wanted to. Butanediol looks to be a little more intricate than some other methods involving substances though.

Yeah... thats why I would be a bit afraid of using this method alone, in case it fails. But if I lose consciosness and have my head in a noose which im sure can hold my body weight what can go wrong....? It seems like a good backup, if my N does not arrive...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, Lifeisatrap and 3 others

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Yeah... thats why I would be a bit afraid of using this method alone, in case it fails. But if I lose consciosness and have my head in a noose which im sure can hold my body weight what can to wrong....? It seems like a good backup, if my N does not arrive...
I'm sure 60ml would kill you but I felt anxious that someone would mess something up.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, About_to_Go, Haze and 2 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I'm sure 60ml would kill you but I felt anxious that someone would mess something up.

Thats understandable. I'm glad you're back though. We are all experimenting together ;)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and Lifeisatrap

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Thats understandable. I'm glad you're back though. We are all experimenting together ;)
When I have the time I will compile all the resources and data and make the first post with a thorough instruction as to how to use it, where to get it, and the data behind it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, About_to_Go, LivedTooLong and 5 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Yeah... thats why I would be a bit afraid of using this method alone, in case it fails. But if I lose consciosness and have my head in a noose which im sure can hold my body weight what can go wrong....? It seems like a good backup, if my N does not arrive...
A lot can go wrong when it comes to hanging.
If the dose you took wasn't sufficient, and the hanging wasn't done properly, you could wind up with permanent brain damage. There's always a unique risk to each method.

Another user shared this video in the hanging megathread, and I found it to be quite informative as far as the method goes.

In theory, your idea sounds solid. Maybe even consider the night night method.

Edit: a typo

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and therhydler
J

Jadon91

Nov 20, 2018
What do you think about mixing sn with butanediol? Since butanediol makes you fall into a long sleep, it might be ideal.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, therhydler and 2 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
What do you think about mixing sn with butanediol? Since butanediol makes you fall into a long sleep, it might be ideal.
Not sure how they would interact with one another. SN renders a person unconscious fairly quickly according to PPH.

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
I'd just pick one.

Reactions: OnlyMercy, Lifeisatrap, therhydler and 4 others
J

Jadon91

Nov 20, 2018
Not sure how they would interact with one another. SN renders a person unconscious fairly quickly according to PPH.

There is always the problem of the meto's effect. In case of motor side effects, you may not even be able to drink sn.

therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Can someone tell me what are the drawbacks of this method? Is it possible I will wake to wake up when you start to strangle??

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and Lifeisatrap
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
From what I understood the right amount of 1,4 butanediol will - if not kill you - at least put you in a deep sleep. If you had a noose around your neck wouldnt it be a nearly sure and painless death? You could just slump down... Or would you likely wake up when you began to strangle? Is this a method to consider??(

I am thinking about this combination too.
Need to try out couple of times what dosage will be right for me to induce heavy sleep and what the onset time is.
According to https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/1,4-Butanediol 2+ ml already can do this with an onset of 20-60 minutes.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and therhydler
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@therhydler ,

I woudl think you would lose consciousness, fall, feel the strangulation/hanging (method?), wake up before you are in a coma. My guess.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and therhydler
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
i think it could be excellent combined with charcoal and carbonmonooxide

not sure about hanging

i could also imagine that i can lower fear and inhibiton taken in lower dosis...similar to alcohol but stronger

Reactions: Arak, Lifeisatrap, Didymus and 2 others
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
i think it could be excellent combined with charcoal and carbonmonooxide

not sure about hanging

i could also imagine that i can lower fear and inhibiton taken in lower dosis...similar to alcohol but stronger

That is what I'm thinking about, to lower fear and pain if possible. I have no space and equipment for CO method.

Last edited:
Reactions: therhydler, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals