A

ASwissGuy99

Just a lonely wanderer, wandering aimlessly
Mar 16, 2023
Why do normies think I'm physically healthy, when I have constant chronic pain and fatigue, and most doctors refuse to look moref into it because it can't be at my age.

I'm perfectly physically healthy they think, it's all in my head they say.

But again, most doctor refuse to do intensive screenings because in their mind a young person has to be automatically physically healthy, and it's all in my mind.

I just need to think positive and therapy. And then my chronic fatigue and pain will vanish.

This makes me depressed not being taken seriously by most. Why do they think it's all in my head?

Reactions: nopride86, Sparr0w and リスカ
Amakishiyo

Amakishiyo

Despite everything, it's still you
Mar 5, 2023
Illnesses that you can't immediately see are still very stigmatized sadly. People need visible "proof" before they believe things and else they will try to find an explanation that fits their own narrative.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those people just cannot understand what you are going through as they are unable to see life the same way. But to me, it certainly is very insensitive invalidating someone's suffering like that, those people who think that therapy can cure physical health problems really are so incredibly delusional, it's best to just take no notice of them, they wouldn't be saying those things if they ended up in a similar situation.

M

Mordrea

Mar 20, 2023
I feel your pain. I am 49 years old and I just got a doctor to finally listen to me and prescribe me anti-anxiety/depression meds. It did take this long I suppose because I was never honest and said I had suicidal thoughts... idk. But, this doctor was different, she could see whereas others dismissed.