Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
Today my mom told me she hated me and I was a dumb bitch and screamed at me the whole time during a car ride then when we got home her boyfriend said "come here bitch" right when we walkes in she was crying and said not to call her a bitch and then he was like im not asking bitch come here so i told him to shut the fuck up then my mom yelled at me and so did he and my mom constantly is yelling at me and telling me that i make everything worse and I ruin everything and so im just so stressed out and I want to buy SN and just CTB but im also nervous about how people would react if I just go to a store and buy nothing but SN because it would be kind of suspicious but im just so tired of everything and everyone trying to keep up with grades which are bad then this one i feel guilty about but I get stressed with being my dads therapist basically because he is suicidal as well then my mom and dad fight constantly and both constantly tell me how the other one is evil and abusive and fucked in the head and im just so burnt out with School Family Friends Boy friend I just want it to end and I feel like only way for it to is by dying because this stuff has been going on my entire life and I have extreme anxiety and probably depression as well but im undiagnosed because I'm to scared to open up to a doctor and get diagnosed because them judging me absolutely terrifies me. Sorry i jumped around a bit while writing this just so stressed atm but thats how i always am and I can't control it dont know how. Also sorry if i don't reply to comments when people comment it means alot to me I just have difficulties replying because I dont know how.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ithappens, Indieblue, smole and 2 others
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Today my mom told me she hated me and I was a dumb bitch and screamed at me the whole time during a car ride then when we got home her boyfriend said "come here bitch" right when we walkes in she was crying and said not to call her a bitch and then he was like im not asking bitch come here so i told him to shut the fuck up then my mom yelled at me and so did he and my mom constantly is yelling at me and telling me that i make everything worse and I ruin everything and so im just so stressed out and I want to buy SN and just CTB but im also nervous about how people would react if I just go to a store and buy nothing but SN because it would be kind of suspicious but im just so tired of everything and everyone trying to keep up with grades which are bad then this one i feel guilty about but I get stressed with being my dads therapist basically because he is suicidal as well then my mom and dad fight constantly and both constantly tell me how the other one is evil and abusive and fucked in the head and im just so burnt out with School Family Friends Boy friend I just want it to end and I feel like only way for it to is by dying because this stuff has been going on my entire life and I have extreme anxiety and probably depression as well but im undiagnosed because I'm to scared to open up to a doctor and get diagnosed because them judging me absolutely terrifies me. Sorry i jumped around a bit while writing this just so stressed atm but thats how i always am and I can't control it dont know how
I hope you don't let your parents ruin the rest of your life. If I were to do life over I would think how I would feel ten years from the time you make a decision. It feels good to rebel from negativity .

Reactions: Serio
Return2Dust

Return2Dust

Experienced
Sep 28, 2019
I wish I could give you a hug. Your mother is throwing her anger and unhappiness at her relationship onto you. Are you old enough to leave the situation and surround yourself with people who can reflect your worth back to you. The truth is, you aren't the things she's saying. This isn't a healthy situation. Please take care of yourself. You seem like a wonderful young person who needs people on your side.

• Hugs
Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
I wish I could give you a hug. Your mother is throwing her anger and unhappiness at her relationship onto you. Are you old enough to leave the situation and surround yourself with people who can reflect your worth back to you. The truth is, you aren't the things she's saying. This isn't a healthy situation. Please take care of yourself. You seem like a wonderful young person who needs people on your side.
I ended up quitting my job because of stress and I dont have enough money saved up to move out of the house and i don't have many connections bc I have social anxiety
Thanks though it means a lot to me you would want to give me a hug

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I'm so sorry this happened to you. I hope it was out of anger, and she didn't really mean it. I hope you are okay.:hug:

• Hugs