• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

onthelastday

onthelastday

I died long before i met you.
Apr 16, 2021
my biggest dream is that I can be financially successful, live in a mansion, close it, activate the gas system, light the lighter and blow myself up inside

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and lobster salad
bad_luck

bad_luck

Apr 17, 2021
Sounds painful and all too slow. Your central nervous system will stay online for far longer than necessary.

• Aww..
Reactions: RedHarlequin, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and onthelastday
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
my biggest dream is that I can be financially successful, live in a mansion, close it, activate the gas system, light the lighter and blow myself up inside
There was a case when a man did so. He completely destroyed his house and the house of his neighbors. But he himself survived without much damage.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: RedHarlequin, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and onthelastday
M

Mohkinstsis_falls

Mar 20, 2021
the gas you're talking about explodes quite powerfully, but after maybe a second, the fire would be gone. the explosion wouldn't be able to heat anything in the house other than maybe gasoline. either way, you wouldn't be blown sky high, you would most certainly burn to death.

• Aww..
Reactions: Fthis and onthelastday
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I gotta admit it's a badass way to die but I hate pain and fire, so no, thanks.

Just give me lots of money so as to have fun and help people and then let me die peacefully with N or SN or whatever expensive but painless method is out there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fthis and onthelastday
onthelastday

onthelastday

I died long before i met you.
Apr 16, 2021
I gotta admit it's a badass way to die but I hate pain and fire, so no, thanks.

Just give me lots of money so as to have fun and help people and then let me die peacefully with N or SN or whatever expensive but painless method is out there.
just a daydream, I need to die soon anyway, preferably painless, but my only option is a rope

Reactions: Fthis