• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
If it's going to be the last day on earth I just had the thought of burning myself to death. I want my last minutes to be as painful as possible.

• Aww..
Reactions: LayZ and Katerina
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I thought about this once. Are you a self harmer? Most people on here want it to be peaceful and painless. I want some pain. Otherwise I'd feel kind of cheated. Still, setting myself on fire is hard core. Why do you want to do it that way?

Reactions: OreoWellington
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
If it's going to be the last day on earth I just had the thought of burning myself to death. I want my last minutes to be as painful as possible.
Those that tried this and survived had very difficult lives going forward due to the injuries and the medical treatments.

Reactions: OreoWellington, puppy9 and LMFAO FOCKERS
Katerina

Katerina

If only she knew
Sep 21, 2019
I just can't get my head round this omg the pain and lack of control
Whatever has happened for you to want this to be your preferred choice

Reactions: ronigail9
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
No thanks

Reactions: puppy9, RainAndSadness and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Obviously I don't want to do that, but once I felt I would do it if the pain of my body were a thing separate from my mind, if that makes sense. Complete obliteration, complete punishment.

Recently all wish for self-punishment has disappeared.

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Those that tried this and survived had very difficult lives going forward due to the injuries and the medical treatments.
Yep. A friend of mine was horribly disfigured in a house fire and I nursed burns victims for years. The surgeries and suffering for anyone who doesn't succeed is beyond compare, even the highest levels of analgesia give little relief. Not just with the burns themselves but donor sites causing all sorts of problems.
Personally this is my absolute worst nightmare.

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway1111, lofistos345 and Stan
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
Oooohh god that's my nightmare, you're braver than me! I couldn't do that..

Reactions: ronigail9 and OreoWellington
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Sorry. I pass on this method. I like some pain, but burning yourself to death is just pure torture.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
theres a reason that given the worst possible choice imaginable-people end up jumping out of burning buildings (obvsiously no need to mention a specific notorious date)

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Please please please don't do this, this will be the most painful way anyone could die.

Reactions: mpnf, Kassender and puppy9
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Buddhist monks are known to do this.

Reactions: ronigail9
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Buddhist monks are known to do this.
I wonder if the many many years of Buddist training-somehow makes them be able to withstand pain-like some have also been known to sit outside in freezing conditions for much longer that most could withstand- and the famous burning ones have been shown to be sitting utterly still and not even crying out!! its crazy really. Monks are badass

Reactions: BPD_LE
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
What you think you want now and what you would want at the moment of action so to speak will likely be very different things. It's been said death by fire is one of the most painful deaths possible: unless you get off on pain (and even masochists usually have a limited as to what amount of pain they still find enjoyable/tolerable) I would strongly advise against this.

I think this is a dangerous fantasy which will lead to horrific results if enacted. It's not natural to willingly infict great pain upon oneself and since you don't know what your reaction will be then you should err on the side of caution and pick a less gruesome, painful mode of death.

Imagine what you'll have to through if you were to survive: blinding, unbearable pain day in day out...

Whatever you may think you don't deserve to suffer and if you are set on enduring pain when you die there are better options. Not that I'd advise those but anything beats what you're suggesting.

Reactions: Soul, Stan and Barelyhuman
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Sounds painful, with society the way it is, people might pull out marshmallows as opposed to helping distinguish the fire. Don't recommend this method, mind you I have strongly considered beheading myself with a rope and my car
Peace /Hugs

Reactions: blackflag1
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I recommend against this method. I understand your desire for pain, I think that makes sense to me but there are so many things that can go wrong this method and surviving it would literally be hell for you.

Reactions: puppy9
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't recommend going this way if there is another way to go. It is very, very painful and SI would likely kick in long before you're dead and even if you do end up dying from injuries, it would drawn out and really unpleasant. If you really do want to CTB, I do suggest looking into other methods, preferably more peaceful/instant ways to go.

Reactions: heres10buckskillme
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I wonder if the many many years of Buddist training-somehow makes them be able to withstand pain-like some have also been known to sit outside in freezing conditions for much longer that most could withstand- and the famous burning ones have been shown to be sitting utterly still and not even crying out!! its crazy really. Monks are badass

Who says they weren't given/didn't take strong opiates before? I'm sure mental training can make humans more able to withstand pain but this is extreme. I doubt their mind can somehow overcome the assault on their central nervous system.

Unless buddhist training instill a magical capacity of retaining heat sitting for hours in the freezing cold will cause frostbite. The body is vulnerable even if the mind is 'badass'.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Who says they weren't given/didn't take strong opiates before? I'm sure mental training can make humans more able to withstand pain but this is extreme. I doubt their mind can somehow overcome the assault on their central nervous system.

Unless buddhist training instill a magical capacity of retaining heat sitting for hours in the freezing cold will cause frostbite. The body is vulnerable even if the mind is 'badass'.
apparently some of their meditation tecniques - can be shown to actually retain body heat! theyve does tests at the same time. I mean these people train for years&years&years. I have a very open mind and with all the billions of people in the world I believe alot of things that many would be sceptical about can or atleast 'might' have occured or be possible. I dont think strong opiates would help that much when burning alive -they can only do so much, even some meds for people dying of cncr can only do so much and they will still be in pain- as I have seen irl -with someone on very strong. Anyway it was still quite a powerful occurence and photo & did directly conrtibute to over turning the regime at the time. Its mind blowing really.

Reactions: BPD_LE
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Nope! Awful way to die in my opinion

Reactions: mpnf
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Sounds painful, with society the way it is, people might pull out marshmallows as opposed to helping distinguish the fire. Don't recommend this method, mind you I have strongly considered beheading myself with a rope and my car
Peace /Hugs
Or film it with their iPhone. Sounds like a horrible way to go. The only reason I could see for doing that is if you're trying to make some kind of a statement. I seem to recall someone setting themselves on fire in Washington DC in the last year or two to protest something or other.

Reactions: Nem
R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
Gnarly. You must have achieved a whole new level of enlightenment most couldn't dream of.

Reactions: OreoWellington and BPD_LE
SoyImbecilaburrido

SoyImbecilaburrido

Luz vs ojo
Aug 24, 2019
Obviously I don't want to do that, but once I felt I would do it if the pain of my body were a thing separate from my mind, if that makes sense. Complete obliteration, complete punishment.

Recently all wish for self-punishment has disappeared.
Fire dead no means go to hell, only hospital, and maybe, go to better pleace, but no hurry, is no musulman heaven