• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
It seems that i can get my hands on SN, but i want to clarify something:
1) Are antiemetics necessary? I don't think i can get them without medical prescribtion
2) The are two types of SN - for technical purposes and for food industry (aka e250). Which one should i take?
Upd.: third question - how much time do i need until i'll be found?

Last edited:
Reactions: Light Dreamer
Light Dreamer

Light Dreamer

Also a dedicated rain enjoyer
Dec 4, 2023
After doing my own research I started asking myself the same thing, I'm questioning the importance of antiemetics and the other stuff listed you know where. You know, I was lucky enough to have the SN delivered already, its been sitting sealed in a safe space. The one I got is a curing salt with 99% purity. I have no reason to doubt I can't use it even if it is food grade like indicated.

• Informative
Reactions: sorlox
bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue šŸŒ¹šŸ’™
Nov 26, 2023
about antiemetics, there are people who didn't take them and didn't vomit (and died) or they vomited and died anyway but i think if you can somehow get it, it's better to take it.

• Informative
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
1) It's at least highly recommended. I heard here of a few cases of SN attempts being successful without antiemetics but honestly I'll not take the risk (unless there's really no other choice). SN is highly correlated to risks of vomit and it can affect a lot how your body has assimilated it.

2) I'm not sure of what you mean about this, maybe someone will be able to answer you better than me. I focused on being sure I acquired Sodium Nitrite (not Nitrate) and above all the purity of the product. It has to be 95% minimum. Not below, never.

Also, judging by your Milk-chan pfp, you've great tastes in video games.

• Informative
sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
2) I'm not sure of what you mean about this, maybe someone will be able to answer you better than me. I focused on being sure I acquired Sodium Nitrite (not Nitrate) and above all the purity of the product. It has to be 95% minimum. Not below, never.
on the site of my local store they're separated, for some reason. that's why i'm confused.
Also, judging by your Milk-chan pfp, you've great tastes in video games.
yeah, she's quite cute :3

Reactions: BlackMoon