leavingsoonx

leavingsoonx

Darkness and Misery
Sep 22, 2024
They always want more. It's never enough, they feed on my pain and my misery. They have complete control over me, they are always hungry. Always wanting more pain. They see a sick dog (me) and they kick it, laugh at it, beat it up, and then call it stupid. If I cry it fuels their laughter. They are sick.

Bullied to death is the end of my story soon. They wanted this. The bad guys always win in this world. IMG 0142

• Aww..
Reactions: amatherasu :-) and divinemistress36
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Who are these people who are coming after you?

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
There are many different ideas of what the soul is, but real anxiety usually starts from your own anxiety, or it also starts to project outside of yourself. For example, you may have a really frustrating thought or factor in your life, which always gets you into trouble with yourself and the reality you create.

• Love
Reactions: leavingsoonx
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I'm sorry you're going thru such a tough time but who are "they"?
I hope you're able to find peace🌹💔

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That truly is so cruel and horrible to me, I'm sorry you've had to suffer so unbearably but anyway I hope you find peace.

• Love
T

tiredofliving_

-
Oct 5, 2024
Hey I'm so sorry. I'm actually also currently being bullied to death. It has been going on since February. I've attempted multiple times since it started. No one deserves this. Sending peace your way.

lovelesslifeless

lovelesslifeless

~ ♪
Aug 28, 2024
There are over 8 billion people in the world, chances are some are bound to dislike you.
The trick is to not let them get to you.
Plus, there's many ways you can defend yourself if you can't ignore them.
It's important to remember that they're only human - they are neither above or below you.
For someone to devote so much of their time and energy tormenting others,
that says more about them - not you.
Do as you like and don't give them any leeway.
They're not worth the affliction and certainly not worth ctbing over.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
A

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
I am so sorry for this pain and everything you are going through. With whatever you decide, I hope you find peace & serenity!

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
I understand how you feel. Bullying sucks, just like the people who do it. They are a bunch of sadists who enjoy the misfortune of other people who haven't even done anything to them. It's completely meaningless, and the struggle becomes even more difficult when you're alone without the support of other people. I went through it but now it's over but it left scars on me. I couldn't do anything at the time, and I know it's not easy, but don't let these people continue to bully and torment you all the time. Ignoring and fighting back is difficult, and the act of fighting back can have consequences. If you know someone who can help you, don't hesitate and seek help in some way, before this problem destroys you completely.... I hope everything goes well for you, and that you can get rid of this damn problem.

leavingsoonx

leavingsoonx

Darkness and Misery
Sep 22, 2024
Who are these people who are coming after you?
I think my past memories - but it feels like the entire world. I was racist based bullied but the real life people denied it. So now it's been a mind game. Can't ever hear the word banana, monkey, or "mud" again.
Hey I'm so sorry. I'm actually also currently being bullied to death. It has been going on since February. I've attempted multiple times since it started. No one deserves this. Sending peace your way.
My heart goes out to you. Fuck bullies. Mind want me a suicidal person to kill themselves which does the opposite effect. It's a bad circle.

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester