• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
1 reason Im still alive is the opportunity of doing my own shit. my own game, business, idea I came up with, its my invention, and bringing my creation, my toy, my game to life is what motivates me the most to keep on living and creating new things.... thanks!! I hope I can build this , otherwise im done...
BUILDING MY OWN BUSINESS game, movement, application, community, forum, whatever,, is the main reason why I want to live.

Reactions: Life+me=error, Maksimka Ai, No One and 3 others
A

AutumnEmbers

May 2, 2019
Good luck with your business, dandan. I'm glad you've found something that gives you hope.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Life+me=error, dandan and 1 other person
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
1 reason Im still alive is the opportunity of doing my own shit. my own game, business, idea I came up with, its my invention, and bringing my creation, my toy, my game to life is what motivates me the most to keep on living and creating new things.... thanks!! I hope I can build this , otherwise im done...
BUILDING MY OWN BUSINESS game, movement, application, community, forum, whatever,, is the main reason why I want to live.
Yeah my business idea is to write some books. I've already gotten started on 3 book ideas.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers, dandan and Ivenocare