Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Mar 2, 2020
This thread is just for everyone to make ONE post of the things they would love to personally do or experience before they die.

Can be anything, you can go into as much detail or not as you choose. Be nice if others could even help forfill some of those things.

Mine Are

A parachute jump (scared of heights)

A MFF threesome (always had self confidence issues so never found it easy having relationships or even getting laid)

Seeing every England match live in a ODI or T20 Cricket World Cup.

Seeing in person a UFO/space craft not from this planet.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
  • See the Aurora in person (northern or southern)
  • Visit the Colosseum in Rome
  • Skydive
  • Ride in a Veyron
  • If we're adding way out there stuff, then doing a spacewalk

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd probably like to get laid just once before I CTB but I know if I did I might be tricked into wanting to stay alive longer even if it was only a casual experience I might end up falling in love or something cringe like that.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees and darkenmydoorstep
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'd probably like to get laid just once before I CTB but I know if I did I might be tricked into wanting to stay alive longer even if it was only a casual experience I might end up falling in love or something cringe like that.

Not to mention sex is really just the appetizer in a relationship. It all gets way worse from that point on. I would never downplay the seriousness of never having been in a relationship, or pretend you're lucky for being a virgin, or anything like that. But man, the stuff I've been through would keep you up at night. I'm glad you've been spared some of that, at least.

I don't have anything left I want to do. I wish I felt well enough to be productive and sociable, and travel more, but I just don't. So it's just a case of hanging in there for me, until the end. Whenever that may be.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, pleaseiwanttogo and Dr Iron Arc
A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
I'd want to lose my virginity, or at least experience some form of romance.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees and Dead Horse
abchia

abchia

Aug 28, 2023
Nothing really. Tell the people I'm closest to to take care of themselves

Ker

Ker

Jul 27, 2023
I want to have someone who loves me with all my heart, and we would travel the world together, but that's not gonna happen, so I guess that's why I'm here )

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees