N

none_of_your_biz

Oct 8, 2023
Whats a few things you guys want to do, before CTB'ing?
I for me really want to donate blood, it sounds really silly, but its been a little dream of mine since i was around 12-13, i would also love for my organs to be donated after my death!
I sadly haven't been able to donate blood yet (i was to young before, and now that i'm old enough my iron is to low)

I also want to manage to cut myself hospital ripe, atleast once, i know of people that cut themselves to the point of it having to get stapled or sewn together aswell as having gotten themselves muscle and nerve damage. I know its wrong, but i'm absolutely addicted to sh, and causing actually permanent damage or atleast having to get sewn up would be..a milestone. So far i have only managed to get through the fat layer together with my longest scar/wound being across my intire upper arm

• Hugs
Reactions: jadedspirits, Slow_Farewell, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Im planning parachute training this spring with my best friend 2000$ for 9 jumps.

I think the last 2 jumps are alone , it would be tempting to not open the parachute. So i dont know if its a good idea. Too tempting.

Reactions: none_of_your_biz and Praestat_Mori
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Snorkeling in a couple of places.
Working out - this was because of this quote "It is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit." by Socrates.
Those are kind of the achievable ones at the moment.

Reactions: none_of_your_biz
jadedspirits

jadedspirits

Soon
Feb 9, 2023
I'd like to spend some time with my brother in Oregon, haven't seen him since he moved.

Reactions: none_of_your_biz
N

none_of_your_biz

Oct 8, 2023
Def think one should have some fun before you ctb. Between now & when I ctb. I WILL try to OD on weed. Apparently no-one has ever died doing so, let's see if I can't. One thing is for sure. I will have some fun attempting & get really high in the process. Will also pratatice my theory RE; SN ingestion; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/masturbation-to-help-with-sn-ingestion.107206/#post-1840919
Dude, you seem super cool, i love that hahaha
Im planning parachute training this spring with my best friend 2000$ for 9 jumps.

I think the last 2 jumps are alone , it would be tempting to not open the parachute. So i dont know if its a good idea. Too tempting.
2000$??? Thats expensive tho i have no idea how much stuff like this usually costs, hope you have fun tho!!