• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Buccastem is prochlorperazine which is a suggested antiemetic to go with SN. I don't know how much is needed.

Each tablet is 3g. The suggested dose is usually one to two tablets.

Buccastem has to be placed on the gumline and allowed to dissolve. So it wouldn't be practical to take loads of tablets.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Smart No More, Dead Meat and _Minsk
stevieu

stevieu

~ Sleepwalking through every day ~
Feb 10, 2020
Buccastem is prochlorperazine which is a suggested antiemetic to go with SN. I don't know how much is needed.

Each tablet is 3g. The suggested dose is usually one to two tablets.

Buccastem has to be placed on the gumline and allowed to dissolve. So it wouldn't be practical to take loads of tablets.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.
I was wondering about this too.

• Love
Reactions: Smart No More, rationaltake and Dead Meat
stevieu

stevieu

~ Sleepwalking through every day ~
Feb 10, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...rs-painkillers-draft.29822/page-4#post-634856
Some helpful information here.

From reading this, 4 x 3mg Buccastem is probably what I will go for. The EPS risk does scare me a little bit though I must say and dissolving 4 tablets under the lip may take a while too.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: FinalDestination, Smart No More and rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...rs-painkillers-draft.29822/page-4#post-634856
Some helpful information here.

From reading this, 4 x 3mg Buccastem is probably what I will go for. The EPS risk does scare me a little bit though I must say and dissolving 4 tablets under the lip may take a while too.
Thanks a lot. This is really helpful and I agree with your conclusions.

I hadn't heard of EPS but it does sound worrying.

Reactions: Smart No More and stevieu
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I know I'm late to this thread. I've just happened across it. I too have this medication as it's available OTC in many places. It's odd that it's EPS risk is higher than meto but it's available OTC but it is. The issue of dissolving a number of tablets on the gumline is something I'm not too crazy about and I was told that using too much on an antiemetic can have an opposite effect. Not sure how reliable that is but it was from a source I have some respect for and they were active in the R2D movement from what I saw. We're unfortunately no longer in contact.

For me personally I think, if using this AE I'd stick nearer the recommend dose. I'd say try a few low doses first an consider a period of repeat low doses rather than a large stat dose. I've come to believe that high/stat doses come with increased risk of adverse symptoms and whilst some symptoms wouldn't matter in the case of intended CTB there are some like EPS that could be particularly problematic and restrictive and there's no certainty they would pass.

I'll be interested to read of any experiences you's have had with it since this thread was first started. Maybe my take is wrong. It's just whete my logic has lead me. Initially I was certain I would use a stat dose of whichever AE I went with.

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
I know I'm late to this thread. I've just happened across it. I too have this medication as it's available OTC in many places. It's odd that it's EPS risk is higher than meto but it's available OTC but it is. The issue of dissolving a number of tablets on the gumline is something I'm not too crazy about and I was told that using too much on an antiemetic can have an opposite effect. Not sure how reliable that is but it was from a source I have some respect for and they were active in the R2D movement from what I saw. We're unfortunately no longer in contact.

For me personally I think, if using this AE I'd stick nearer the recommend dose. I'd say try a few low doses first an consider a period of repeat low doses rather than a large stat dose. I've come to believe that high/stat doses come with increased risk of adverse symptoms and whilst some symptoms wouldn't matter in the case of intended CTB there are some like EPS that could be particularly problematic and restrictive and there's no certainty they would pass.

I'll be interested to read of any experiences you's have had with it since this thread was first started. Maybe my take is wrong. It's just whete my logic has lead me. Initially I was certain I would use a stat dose of whichever AE I went with.
I've got Buccastem but haven't taken it yet. I'm sort of thinking a lower dose would be better. Hard to decide.

Reactions: Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I've got Buccastem but haven't taken it yet. I'm sort of thinking a lower dose would be better. Hard to decide.
I'm with you tbh. Haven't worked up the balls to test it yet. I have meto and domp too. I'd probably go with the meto but I'm quite delicate healthwise so testing the meds is a bit tricky for me. But yeah, I don't necessarily think taking a higher dose in one go is beneficial for everyone. I prefer the longer plans of lower doses now. I'll have to bite the bullet eventually. I think exit recommend a mix of meto and zofran these days. Don't think I'll bother trying to source zofran myself though.

Reactions: rationaltake