Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I have a bubble wrap popping addiction, I can stop busting the bubbles of the bubble wrap, I know it's a silly thing. But would like to know if anyone has the same issue I have, I find it very anti stress thing . Maybe it's just me....

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, SkarletWitch, Lostandlooking and 2 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
That's cute lmao

• Love
Reactions: SkarletWitch and Sherri
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I love popping bubble wrap. Amazon sent me a parcel with giant pockets the other day that was a nice change

Reactions: Lostandlooking
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
"They are ENCOURAGING CHILDREN to develop these kinds of addictions. The young and impressionable invariably end up killing themselves after popping bubbles for weeks at a time. They eventually wake up and realize that while they were popping, they lost everything that actually mattered. After such a realization the methods for suicide are just one click away, this is the way they set it up, this is how I lost my son," - Fixthe69

• Love
Reactions: 262653, MrBlue, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
My doggo loves bubble wrap, when l get a parcel with bubble wrap in it l put it on the floor and my nutty doggo jumps all over it! He's a Wierd dog! Takes after his human dad l suppose! :-)

L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
But that's not a bad thing right? Pop those bubbles to your hearts content. It's like a self soothing behaviour.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I used to do this when I was small. Can't call it an addiction but it was very satisfying.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Better get your fix while you can. They had to go and ruin bubble wrap now too. The new stuff doesn't pop anymore! ;-;

• Wow
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
Once I pop one I have to pop all of them because it would nag the hell out of me otherwise. My parents had to ban me from being around it when we've had it for packaging during moving house before lol.

Reactions: Lmd