• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeathMarch66

DeathMarch66

Sad Satan
Apr 15, 2023
I need help finding a particularly brutal way to CTB. I'm a masochist and I don't mind suffering. Currently thinking about self mummification but if somebody has any suggestions that have more shock value but are faster I'd love to hear them. Thanks!

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and cherrybleach
MrBrownUpsideD

MrBrownUpsideD

Apr 9, 2023
Maybe that one 4chan post where you hang/decapitate yourself with barbed wire and glue your hands to your head so it seems like you're holding up your own head? Haven't heard of anyone actually trying it so be careful.

• Love
Reactions: DeathMarch66
Lxions

Lxions

they/he
Apr 6, 2023
Maybe that one 4chan post where you hang/decapitate yourself with barbed wire and glue your hands to your head so it seems like you're holding up your own head? Haven't heard of anyone actually trying it so be careful.
Oh wow. I could've gone without reading that. Haha.

• Yay!
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
Why do you want to go in a brutal way?

DeathMarch66

DeathMarch66

Sad Satan
Apr 15, 2023
That's actually a really fun suggestion thank you! Barbed wire might not be enough tho, I'll play around with this idea for sure might needa make something custom. I appreciate your input!
Why do you want to go in a brutal way?
My situation is a bit different from most people's. I'm not a particularly good person (I try not to hurt other people don't worry mostly self sabotage). And frankly I'm bored with life I'm not going to CTB anytime soon but I know I don't want to grow old. When I do CTB I want it to be fun (for me) like I said earlier I'm a masochist and I wouldn't mind putting some blood sweat and tears into my suicide plan. Plus don't really have to worry about family finding me or anything, my friends will find me and they're just as sadistic as I am lmfao.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: d3ad
Lxions

Lxions

they/he
Apr 6, 2023

You may enjoy this thread.

• Love
H

henry22