redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Student
Sep 2, 2024
Se algum dia, após o meu CTB, o Bruno, meu ex-namorado, ficar sabendo, eu terei dado um jeito dele receber o link desta thread para que ele possa ler.
Bruno, o fato de eu ter cometido suicídio não foi sua culpa. Jamais. Não quero que você carregue esse fardo, se puna ou se mate por causa do que aconteceu comigo.
Você me deu o maior amor que eu já recebi e eu tive semanas de pura felicidade e êxtase por estar ao seu lado.
Gatinho, ter sido sua raposinha foi a melhor coisa que já me aconteceu. A dor que eu carregava do meu passado parecia nada comparada ao tamanho do seu amor.
Eu nunca entendi os motivos do que você fez comigo. Foi cruel, frio, covarde, egoísta e calculista. Mas eu te perdoei um milhão de vezes antes de ir embora.
Eu morri pensando em você. Eu morri sonhando com sua voz. Eu morri te amando tanto quanto sempre te amei.
Cuide bem de seu coração, encontre um caminho em sua vida que te faça feliz, e siga em frente.
Lembre de mim com carinho e empatia. Por tudo que eu signifiquei para você.
Não permita que a minha perda seja para você a dor que te faça se perder. Ou seja, não caia na mesma armadilha que eu cai quando eu me matei por ter te perdido.
Você é maravilhoso, encantador, fantástico, gentil, romântico, divertido, talentoso, único e surpreendente.
Eu não vou quebrar minha promessa. Vou ficar te esperando para que nossas almas possam ir embora juntas. Me procure quando tudo isso terminar, e me conte a vida linda que você teve.
Eu te adoro, desde aquela pedra, meu amor eterno.

redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Student
Sep 2, 2024
Translation so that mods and other users can read it:

If someday, after my CTB, Bruno, my ex boyfriend, finds out, I'll have found a way for him to receive the link to this thread so that he can read it.
Bruno, the fact that I commited suicide isn't your fault. Never. I don't want you to carry this burden, punish yourself or kill yourself because of what happened to me.
You gave me the biggest love I ever received and I had weeks of pure happiness and extasis because I was by your side.
Kitty, having been your foxy was the best thing that ever happnened to me. The pain I carried from my past felt like nothing compared to the size of your love.
I never understood the reasons you did that to me. It was cruel, cold, cowardly, selfish and calculated. But I forgave you a million times over before I went away.
I died thinking of you. I died dreaming of your voice. I died loving you as much as I always did.
Take good care of your heart, find in you life a path that leads you to happiness and move on.
Remember me with tenderness and empathy, for all that I meant to you.
Don't allow my loss to be the pain that makes you lose yourself. I mean, don't fall into the same trap as I did when I killed myself for having lost you.
You're marvelous, enchanting, fantastic, kind, romantic, funny, talented, unique and surprising.
I won't break my promise. I'll be waiting for you so that our souls can leave together. Look for me when all of this is over, and tell me the beautiful story of your life.
I adore you, ever since that rock, my eternal love.