Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
Has anyone considered who will pay for a funeral after they ctb ?? I'm browsing funeral plans the last thing I want to do is have my family find £4K to stump up - the hospitals do their utmost to force realities to stump up the payment of s funeral even looking st income and earnings !! I'm single so fuck them really but it's kooking increasingly like I'm going to die before the folks and don't want them having to worry about finding the money to pay for my funeral !!

I'd prefer direct cremation and that's the option I would have gone for if I wa going after the folks had died but never mind -simple none fuss no church service the undertakers take you to the cream when they want

Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
You can get a basic cremation with a cardboard/cheap wood coffin for £800. Go in and discuss it with them, say you've got an incurable disease then they'll talk you through options.
If you die in uk with no funds or assetts to sell your local council by law have to arrange and fund it. It's called a section 46 funeral.
They might try to get relatives to pay but can't force them.

Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
My life insurance has a $15,000 funeral payout. I hope that's enough.

Reactions: Over n' Out
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
You can get a basic cremation with a cardboard/cheap wood coffin for £800. Go in and discuss it with them, say you've got an incurable disease then they'll talk you through options.
If you die in uk with no funds or assetts to sell your local council by law have to arrange and fund it. It's called a section 46 funeral.
They might try to get relatives to pay but can't force them.
Believe me I would I dont want no big expense no horse drawn carriage etc but s is dying before my mum I couldn't put her through an undignified burial she'd want at least a funeral service and a wooden coffin and a hearse etc normal fu real

Reactions: Over n' Out