• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

"If my soul be lost, its nobodys fault but mine"
Mar 21, 2019
Can i overdose on a mix of these two?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Memento Mori
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
you can do that like with any other benzos/thienoiazepines but chances of success are not very high, even if combining with opiates and alcohol. brain damage may occur if failing as on any other pharmaceutical pills

i dont know what to suggest anymore since everything seems unsafe. but this method is one of the rather worse i guess, even if it's my method too^^

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Simple answer NO & No But you will have a nice kip

C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
Probably not. A benzo overdose is rarely fatal. Ideally take three sedatives with different mechanisms of action like opioids, benzos, alcohol, z drugs etc

Death.

Death.

Student
Jan 5, 2019
As stated by many others here this is highly unlikely to result in death...

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Probably not. A benzo overdose is rarely fatal. Ideally take three sedatives with different mechanisms of action like opioids, benzos, alcohol, z drugs etc
May we learn more about the threefold cocktail? I've got a hundred 10 mg oxazepam tablets, 28 x 7.5 mg zopiclone and alcohol. Also got meto.