• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

permanently tired

permanently tired

Flying too high
Nov 8, 2023
So I am considering jumping as a method. I scouted the Brooklyn bridge today, some information I learned is that it is extremely windy so not sure I could even climb to the tower part. I didn't see this online, but on the two suspenders (the part that upholds the cables and allows you to get to the tower) there are oval discs blocking you so you can't get pass without a key. It is possible to climb from the pedestrian walkway to the end of the bridge overlooking the east river or the concrete below but you need to climb the horizontal support beams and honestly it's more trouble then it's worth. Anyone have other bridge recommendations in nyc?

Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey